6

Danielle's p.o.v
I was getting ready to go hang out with Nia and the girls. They were filming for Total Divas today so they gave me the warning and promised not to mention anything about my last relationship because I hate putting it out there. I gave them my permission to flam about Finn & I. It didn't really bother me. I was meant to be FaceTiming Finn anyways sometime today.
"Hey Dani. You ready to go?"
"Yeah Nia. Could you just grab a towel for me whilst I sort my bag out"
"Sure"
As she went to grab a towel I stored my bag out. I made sure I had my phone, charger, purse, sunscreen, sunglasses and of course my towel will be in there soon.
"Here's your towel"
"Thanks and you look hot today Nia"
"Really"
"Yes. That's the one thing I love about you. Your confidence is amazing and you're not afraid to stand up for yourself or anyone else"
"Thank you Danielle. I heard what happened between you and Alexa on Monday"
"It's fine. I'll just teach her a lesson this Monday in my match with her"
"You sure will and I'll make sure Mickie doesn't interfere"
"You're literally the best"
"I know. Now let's go. We're gonna be late"
I grabbed my bag and followed Nia out to her car.

-----------------------
We were sat around in Nattie's pool area and turns out they weren't filming today, it was tomorrow. So here we sit waiting for the Greatest Royal Rumble to start. I was sat next to Trinity.
"Danielle. Who do you think will the Royal Rumble match?"
"Braun Strowman. All the way. Maybe Daniel"
"I think we're all going for Braun"
"What about the ladder match"
"Finn. 100%"
"Is that because you're in love with him"
"Maybe. But also because I'm not talking to Colby at the moment so yeah"
"Oh. I heard about that. And you did not deserve what happened to you"
"Thanks Trin. I hope the Usos win. They really deserve it"
"I know. I'm supporting them all the way"
We decided on having a BBQ today since it was nice and hot out. Everyone else was drinking a few alcoholic drinks but I decided to stick to water.

-----------------------
As is girls continued to talk among ourselves; Michael had announced that the Ladder match was up next.
"You wanna sit up front Danielle?"
"No I'm fine here Nattie"
"Ok. Oh look here comes Seth"
I watched as Seth made his entrance wearing his Summerslam 2016 gear. Samoa Joe came out after him and then The Miz. Then Finn came out and my eyes lit up.
"Oh my gosh look. Her eyes just lit up like a Christmas tree"
"Oh shush. But damn; he's looking fine tonight"
"Danielle Elizabeth Lopez"
"What. A girl is allowed to love someone"
"True!"
We turned our attention back to the t.v as the match started. It what a great match; but I just couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened with Colby. What if everyone was lying and maybe I did deserve what happened to me. What if I did deserve to be left there and bleed to death.
"Danielle?. You with us?"
"Uh what. Sorry"
"It's fine. Seth won the match. Finn cut his eye open"
"Ok"
"Are you ok? You're crying"
"I'm fine. I just really want to go home. I'm not feeling well"
"Ok. Want me to get TJ to drop you home? I mean I would but I've been drinking"
"If it's not a big deal"
"I'll go ask him"
"Thanks"

-----------------------
"Thanks TJ and tell Nattie I'm sorry for leaving early"
"It's fine. I'm sure she doesn't mind. Take care"
I unlocked Finn's front door and walked in. I decided to come here because I've always felt like his place his is my escape place. I went out onto his balcony and sat down in one of the chairs and overlooked the ocean. I always felt more calm when I near the beach. Hence why I like rooms with balcony's because they overlook to beach. I had a feeling that one of the girls were gonna message Finn or Colby. I didn't mind, I knew they would do it because they cared but I just really wanna be left alone. I felt myself dozing off when my line rang from my purse. I picked it up and answered it.
"Hello"
"Mo grá. Are you ok? The girls said you started crying"
"I'm fine. I just really wanna be left alone right now"
"Please just let me know what got you so upset"
"Everything this past week has got me upset. Two people have managed to bring something back that haunted me Finn. And now I'm sat here thinking; maybe I did deserve it. Maybe everyone should've left me there to bleed to death"
Tears stared flowing down my face as I listened to Finn sigh and then speak.
"Don't ever say that again. Please. Know that I love you Danielle and I don't like seeing or hearing you be upset. I'll be with you Sunday when we're in Canada and maybe we can do something to bring back my happy babe"
"I can't do it Finn. I can't help but think that I deserved it. He hurt me physically, mentally and verbally and I can't let that go. No matter hard I try it won't leave me alone. It never will"
"Babe. Listen to me. When we finish this call; you're gonna run yourself a bath and put you're favourite bath bomb or scented bath gel in; you're get yourself a big glass of wine and you will forget everything bad that has happened to you ok. Can you try that?"
"I can't promise it will work but I'll try. Do you have any wine here?"
"Oh so you're at my place?"
"Yeah your place is like my escape room"
"There should be a bottle in the fridge. I was saving it for one of our dates but this is more important. So open it up and drink up babe"
"I seriously love you Fergal Devitt; I cant wait to make it official with you"
"And I seriously love you Danielle Elizabeth Lopez and I can't wait to ask you"
"Go get some rest; it's late over there and you have a plane to catch tomorrow. I'll see you in Montreal on Sunday; love you"
"Love you too. See you Sunday mo grá"
I hung up my phone and placed it back in my bag and went and did exactly what Finn told me to do. Run myself a bath and drink wine. I will admit; it did relax me quite a lot and helped me clear my mind. All I was thinking about was Finn and our first date that would happening in two weeks in Ireland. What did I do to deserve Fergal Devitt.