31

Danielle's p.o.v

26th April is when everything went downhill. 1 month ago my nightmares and bad panic attacks came back. It all started when a got a note, specifically signed by Justin. He had sent it out to a different address, assuming to one of his few friends and then they sealed it in another envelope to mine and Finn's address. I did not show Finn. I don't want him panic and worry. Trust me I know he'll find out one way or another. I just told him that I thought I saw someone familiar to Justin and it brought back memories. Finn has been amazing though. He gives me tea half an hour before I go bed so it helps me relax a bit more. I just don't want to imagine what he would be like when he finds out 

"Hey, Danielle. Can you come and help me please"

"OK. Be right down"

I slipped my hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs. Finn was at the breakfast island concentrating on something. I walked behind him and kissed his cheek.

"What's up?"

"What should our first dance song be?"

"Hmm, how about Falling For You by The 1975?"

"I've heard that song before, it's beautiful"

"Then it's set. What other songs do you have on the playlist?"

"A mixture. Some of your favorites and some of mine"

"Sounds good. Anything else you need help with?"

"Well my bachelor party is coming up, but you've got your own party to worry about"

"True. I gotta go pack my outfits. Cabo is expected to be major hot"

"Hmm, are you going to send me pictures of you enjoying your time?"

"100%, what about you?"

"Well, I'm staying put here and the guys are coming out"

"Including your brothers?"

"Yes. My mum and dad are going out for dinner on the night and vowed to stay in a hotel down the road"

"Romantic. Do not trash the house otherwise, I will be very a disappointed wife"

"I promise"

"Good"

~ 2 days later ~ 

I arrived at the airport in Cabo with Nia, Nattie, Trinity, and Sarah. Nikki and Brie were flying from San Diego. I was nervous about leaving because what if Finn finds those letters/notes from Justin. He's going to be so mad if he finds out. What if he doesn't want to trust me? What if he calls the wedding off?

"Danielle, you alright?"

"Fine, Nia"

"You look anxious?"

"Oh, can I speak to in private?"

"Yeah, sure"

We grabbed our drinks and walked over to the pool and sat on the edge. I took a deep breath and started talking.

"For the past month, I've been getting threatening notes from Justin and I don't know how but I managed to hide them from Finn. However, I'm so scared if he finds them"

"How did he send the letters if he has a restraining order?"

"He sent it out to his only friend and then they sent it to me in another sealed envelope"

"Damn, how come you didn't tell Fergal?"

"He's been so busy with sorting out his side of the wedding like his party, the music, his suits for him and his groomsmen. I just didn't want to pile any more stress on him"