28

Danielle's p.o.v

~ January 2019 ~

"I've got a present waiting for you downstairs"

"Nice."

"You'll love it!"

"Ok. I'm done here so let's go"

He grabbed my hand as we walked downstairs together. When we arrived in the kitchen there were roses everywhere. There were two bouquets on the coffee table and another two on the kitchen counter.

"Oh my, Finn you didn't have to get this many roses. This is beautiful. Thank you"

"I wanted to treat you and show you how amazing you are and to show you that you deserve every ounce of love"

"Thank you"

"And since you're returning very soon, I wanted to give you a welcome back gift"

"Aww thank you, baby. I don't have a particular date set on my return yet"

"Well whenever you return, it's going to be epic"

"Yeah and then maybe when the Mixed Match Challenge comes back for Season 3 we'll be paired up"

"That would be awesome"

"I can't wait to see the WWE Universe"

"They've missed you. The other day when I was at a live event a fan was holding a sign saying that they missed you"

"Aww, that's so cute. I'm going to the performance centre later for training, wanna join me?"

"Sure"

"Great, because I was wondering if would be my training coach?"

"Absolutely babe"

"Awesome, we're leaving in 30 minutes. So as much I love staring at you shirtless, can you go get dressed?"

"Of course, mo grá"

We shared a kiss as Finn walked upstairs and I poured myself another cup of coffee. Just thinking that in 4 months I'm marrying the man of my dreams. The love of my life. I had one more surprise for our wedding but that would be revealed at the party.

"Baby!"

"Yeah!"

"Have you seen my gym shorts?"

"Which ones?"

"The blue ones"

"I think they're down here in the clean pile"

"Ok!"

I soon heard footsteps running down the stairs and Finn ran into the room in his gym shirts and boxers. I eyed him up and down as he put his shorts on.

"You gonna keep staring?"

"Oh yeah!"

~ at the performance centre~ 

I changed my shoes and tied them up and stepped into the ring. Finn instructed we started with a warmup to help loosen my muscles a bit. We did a few stretches and then a few push-ups and sit-ups until it was time to work on my in-ring moves. I thought about adapting Colby and Fergal's finishers, I just thought it would be cooler to carry on a move after my brother and fiance. 

"Firstly, we need to work on running from each side of the ring and dodging your opponent"

"Sounds good"

I stood on one side of the ring whilst Finn stood opposite me. He counted down from three and we both ran from one side to another and he dropped to the floor and I jumped over him before I bounced off the ropes again and he rolled underneath me. Clumsy me thought it would be silly to trip over my own foot and fall face first into the mat.

"Babe, you alright?"

"I'm good"

"You sure?"

"100%"

"Ok. Should we try submission moves?"

"Yeah"

We worked on what submission moves would be good to put any of my opponents away in a match. We decided to do AJ Lee's Black Widow submission as that was one my favorite submissions to watch every time it happened. Next was finishing moves. I was nervous, I really did not want to put pressure on Finn's neck, but he insisted I do it.

"What if you get a concussion?"

"Would you shush and do the finisher, I will be fine"

"If you say so, Devitt"

I superkicked him and he got into position as I stomped my foot on the mat like Colby does and ran towards him but he moved before I could do the move on him.

"Why would you move?"

"You have to be aware that people move when you doing the finishing move. I'm preparing you"

"I know that people move away from a finisher, but how I am meant to do a move right if you roll out of the way?"

"Let's do it again, I promise not to roll out of the way"

"Ok"

I repeated my actions and ran towards Finn and pushed his face down towards the mat. I covered him as if we were in a match but he flipped us over and straddled my waist. I smiled at him and kissed him before kicking him in the balls.

"Don't be distracted, my love"

"Damn, that was some kick"

"Get used to it"

I climbed out of the ring and got my bag ready and waited outside for Finn. He soon joined me after 5 minutes. I noticed that his 'area' was bigger than before.

"Umm, Ferg?

"Yeah"

"Why is your area bigger than before?"

"I have an ice pack there because someone kicked me really hard"

"Aww baby, I'm sorry"

"I can never stay mad at you"

We shared another kiss as we walked to our car. We decided to go home and watch some movies until we fall asleep. 

~ later in the night~ 

Finn had fallen asleep before our third movie had finished. I stood up and walked to our fridge and bottle some wine out and poured myself a glass before going up to our bedroom and sat leaned against the balcony rail. The waves were crashing against the rocks and the moon was shining on the water. The night was so peaceful. A few people were walking along the path. 

"Babe!"

"Balcony"

"You alright?"

"Yeah, just enjoying the peaceful night"

"Scoot forward"

I did as I was told and moved forward in the long chair. Finn sat behind me and place me in between his legs and held me close to him as we embraced each others company and fell asleep listening to the waves as they continued to crash against the rocks.