9

Danielle's p.o.v
Today we're at the performance centre. I love back coming here during the week; it's fun to see people from NXT and help train some wrestlers. Finn & I stayed at his place last night. We went to the beach and watched the sunset; romantic right. I classed it as our first date but Finn didn't; he wanted to wait until our Ireland date to call it our first date. Anyways, Finn's she had gotten worst; a bruise had formed on his eyelid; it looked painful. So me being Well me; took care of it. We iced it to help with the swelling and we cleaned the dried blood up. It looked a little better than last night to be honest. If I have to be more honest; I haven't been sleeping or eating well these last few days; just knowing that my abusive ex boyfriend is lurking around Orland makes me sick. I haven't told Finn or Colby because I know they'll be rushing me skeins places trying to get my safe. I know it's not good for me to good and I know I'll probably spiral and hit rock bottom. I just wanna know who the fuck bailed his ass out of jail.
"Love, you alright?"
"Peachy. Ready to train?"
"Yeah. You don't look good"
"I'm fine. Let's just workout okay"
"Ok. I was thinking that we could go grab lunch somewhere by the beach afterwards"
"Yeah sounds perfect"

"Do you have all your stuff packed for Europe?"

"Yeah, got a mixture of clothes"

"Really"

"Yep, got my play-suits, shorts, cami tops, some cardigans in case it gets chilly in the evenings and sandals and three pairs of heels for when we get dinner"

"Sounds like you're all sorted"

"I sure am, just need to put my sun cream in and I'll be done"

"Maybe you could help me"

"Sure but you can pack your clothes that you wanna take, I'll just help pick them out for you"

"Sounds cool. You ready to go to the beach?"

"Yeah"

-----------------------------------

We arrived at the beach and put our rubbish from our food in the bin. As we sat down Finn's phone went off. He answered it and began talking. It was a quiet talk until he started raising his voice a bit.

"Just leave me alone and leave Danielle alone!"

He hung up his phone and put it back in his gym bag.

"Finn. Is everything alright?"

"Cathy is going to be at backlash and she said that if she sees you, it's not going to be pretty"

"Oh"

"But, I'm not going to let that happen, just stay close to me, Seth and any of the girls"

"I will. Don't worry. If she tries anything she'll either be fired or suspended"

"I know.

I grabbed his hand and placed my head on his shoulder as we watched the waves crash against each other. Everything was nice and peaceful until I saw a familiar figure a few yards down from us. I tried to look closer but the figure was bit of a blur. Never mind.

"You alright love?"

"Yeah just thought I saw something but it's nothing"

"When do you wanna head back home?"

"Give it another 20 minutes"

"Ok. Could you take some pictures for my PE&K Instagram and Twitter?"

"Sure"

The first pic he stood with his arms crossed over and looking out to the beach. The second one was a bit like the first one except this time his arms were down by his side and he was standing in front of a wood pillar.

"There you go. Looking good as always"

"Thank you baby"

He pecked my head as we sat back down. Children were running around the beach and some of them were building sandcastles. I wish every day was as simple as this. Once again I saw the familiar figure on the beach this time they were in the water. I looked closer and they eventually turned around. My whole body went numb. His eyes locked with mine as he started getting out of the water. I grabbed my bag and ran off the beach.

"Danielle, what's wrong?"

I carried on running until I reached Finn's car. I took deep breath and fell to the floor and started crying. Why is my life so fucked up? I didn't even know Finn had arrived until he pulled me close. He didn't ask what happened; he just let me cry into his shirt.

"Let's get you home"

He helped me up and put me in the car.

------------------------------

"Mo gra, what happened back there at the beach?"

"I saw him Finn. He was there in the water and he was going to come towards me but I ran away"

"Oh baby. I promise you I will never let him touch you ever again, even if it means sacrificing my life for yours"

"You can't do that Finn. I can't let you sacrifice your life for me"

"I love you and I'll do anything to protect you at all costs"

"I love you Finn. Do you think it would possible if we could go to New York like today. I'm scared off staying here for one more day"

"Sure grab your bag and put it in my car. We can get an Uber to the airport"

"Thank you"

Finn's p.o.v

As Danielle was getting her bag; I stepped outside her house and rang Colby.

"Hey Finn, what's up?"

"It's Danielle"

"What happened, is she ok?"

"She saw him on the beach today"

"Shit. Is she ok?"

"She's a bit shaken up but she's fine. We're going to fly to New York today instead of tomorrow she can't stay here another day"

"That's fine. I'll be in New York later today as well"

"Ok. Will you drop by and see Danielle. I know that she'd want to see you"

"Yeah sure"

"Thanks. See you in New York"

"You got it"

-------------------------------

Danielle's p.o.v

New York, New York, New York. One of my favourite places to come to. Finn & just checked into our hotel we were coming back to after Backlash. We were travelling down to New Jersey with Colby to go support him in his match against The Miz. Finn had informed me that he told Colby what had happened yesterday; I was alright with that but I thought it was too much pressure to put on Colby because of his match and I don't want him to worry about me throughout the match.

"Hey little sis"

"Colby!"

"Someone missed me"

"I'm in need of a sibling hug"

He pulled me close and hugged me like my life depended on it. I'd say we hugged for about 5 minutes. It was definitely what I needed.

"I'm never gonna let anybody hurt my little sister ever. You got that"

"Yeah. It was a shock. My whole body went numb and next thing you know I just ran off the beach. I feel guilty because I just left Finn there all worried"

"I'm sure he didn't mind and I'm sure he understood once you explained what happened"

"You're right"

The rest of the day was spent taking funny pictures and videos before we headed to New Jersey.