11

Danielle's p.o.v

.Bray, Count Wicklow, Ireland.

It's officially date day. Finn's dad had dropped us off at Finn's place here in Bray for the night. We made sure to unpack everything as we would be loading our stuff back into the car so Fintan could drive us up to Dublin for the live show. Right now Finn was in the shower and I was sorting my outfit out for today. I opted for jeans, a thin white jumper with a white vest underneath and a pair of vans. Finn came out of the shower and hugged me from behind.

"Stop you're wet Finn"

"That will you be later after the live event"

He walked away to get ready and I stood their shocked. He just declared sex after a live event. How could I say no to that treat. I took my turn in the shower and decided that I would return the favour when I was finished. After 10 minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into the bedroom. Finn was looking at himself in the mirror and admiring his outfit. My turn demon. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me. He let out a laugh and turned around in my grip and looked down at me.

"Playing my game now babe"

"Yep"

"Well, I hope those clothes are repairable because they won't be on you for long tonight"

"Is someone a little horny today?"

"You know it. After we make it official we are going to celebrate when we get to Spain"

"Hmm a Spanish sex session. My cup of tea"

"Not so innocent are we Miss Lopez?"

"No. You've brought another side of me out Mr Devitt"

"Oh using my real last name now"

"Of Course"

I turned to walk away but that didn't stop Finn from smacking my ass. I sent him a glare and flipped him off and started getting ready.

----------------------

"And this is Baby Finn"

"He's so cute. Can I hold him?"

"Of course"

We were at Finn's parent's house and baby Finn was here. Ugh. He's so adorable. Cute chubby cheeks are the favourites on a baby for me. Baby Finn was placed in my arms and he smiled at me.

"Hey baby. You are the most adorable Irish baby ever. Look at those cute chubby cheeks of yours"

I made little pinching movements on his cheeks as he continued to smile up at me. I smiled back as Uncle Finn snapped a pic. It was now Finn's turn to hold Baby Finn. Man, this should be a crime that should only be committed by Finn. Him and children equals the cutest thing you'll ever see on your social media timelines. I snapped a pic and showed Uncle Finn as he sat down on the couch with Baby Finn on his lap. He was bouncing him up and down whilst making cute baby noises towards him.

"Why are you so cute with children, especially babies"

"It's my charm"

"It sure is babe"

"You ready to go to Bray Head?"

"Yeah"

Finn handed Baby Finn back to Fintan and we said bye to everyone and we were on our way to Bray Head. Leonie and Fintan let us borrow their car to get there. As Finn was driving I grabbed his hand and held it. I placed a kiss upon his knuckles as I saw a smile creep on his face.

"I love you Finn"

"I love you too Danielle"

"Are we nearly there?"

"Just pulling up"

"Yes. Officially date time"

"It sure is. We have to climb to the top first"

"Good thing I wore sensible shoes for this"

We got out of the car and started our climb up Bray Head.

-------------------------

"That was an amazing walk"

"Really, I thought that would tire you out"

"You obviously don't know me well enough. If you should know I love hiking"

"Well. I know what I'm doing for our second date"

"Really what?"

"Well come next Saturday you'll know"

"We're in Paris that day"

"We sure are"

"I like your thinking Devitt"

We set up the picnic blanket and food basket and sat down. We fed each other food and drank some lemonade; I mean we could have champagne if we weren't wrestling later tonight. There were some families up here. Kids were running around and some were flying kites. This is the most perfect date I've ever been on and being with Finn makes it even better.

"There's no place I'd rather be than here with you Danielle. It's come to the time where I need to ask you an important question. I've known you for 4 years and they've been amazing. I've loved you for those 4 years, but never had the courage to tell you. So Danielle Elizabeth Lopez, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah"

We leaned in and kissed each other and hugged.

"Wait, you loved me since the day we met and never said anything?"

"No. I was scared and you were in a relationship at the time"

"You could've told me babe. I would've been fine with it. I did it with you"

"That's right. I just saw that you were happy and I couldn't ruin that"

"You wouldn't of ruined and plus he ruined it in the end. But hey look at us now. Together at last and nothing will ever break us"

"I love you and now I can do what I've want to do in 4 years. Smile"

I saw that he had his phone out and he snapped a pic of us. I decided to make it more fun and kiss his cheek. He went on Instagram and uploaded the picture with the caption 'Mine. 11/05/18'. Thousands of likes and comments come flooding through the post and I noticed that Colby and Nia commented.

"I need a picture for my Instagram"

"How about we put a bit more PDA in there?"

"Like what?"

"We can ask someone to take the picture. I'll lift you up and kiss you on the lips"

"Sounds perfect to me"

Finn took my phone and asked a family if someone could take the picture. As he handed them my phone he ran back to me and picked me up. He told me to wrap my legs around his waist. I did and he grabbed my face and kissed me. I saw him give a thumbs up to the mum and heard the sound of the picture being taken.

"It's perfect thank you"

"Anytime. You guys are adorable"

"You hear that Danielle. We're adorable"

"Thank you. Your family is adorable as well"

We waved by and soon our date came to an end and we had to travel to Dublin courtesy of Fintan. I kept kissing Finn all over because he's officially mine and I can do whatever I want with him.