18

Danielle's p.o.v

1 week later

Davenport, Iowa

I was finally allowed to go home two nights ago. I chose to come back to Davenport for a while before I even decided to go back to Orlando. Finn was being a bit annoying, but that was just because he's just looking out for me. I appreciate that. Today, Colby had told me that a therapist was coming to the house to talk to me and it's like he read my mind. I just really wanted to get my emotions off my chest. I don't want to hold anything in anymore. This past week has literally been hell for me. Every time I close my eyes I keep seeing Justin. WWE allowed me as much as I needed off before coming back. I'm thankful for that, but I wonder if I'm getting punched by one of the girls, will I continue to see his face.

"Danielle, the therapist is here"

"OK, be out in a bit"

I put my jumper on and walked into Colby's living area.

"Savannah, this is Dr. Henderson, Dr. Henderson this is Savannah"

"Nice to meet you Savannah. Are you ready to begin?"

"Yeah. Colby, are you staying?"

"I've got to go to the school, I'll be back soon"

"OK"

"So Savannah. I just going to explain what I do. The whole point of therapy is to express your emotions towards any situation and it's also to help you become stronger. Would you mind telling me the situation that you're currently in"

"Umm, a week ago I was at work. And...I was alone in my locker room whilst my boyfriend and did an interview. Someone had come into the door, I thought it was my brother or one of my friends and it was my ex-boyfriend"

"Why did you guys break up?"

"He was abusive"

"What did he do to you at your work?"

"He punched me, pushed me against a wall, hit a vase over my head multiple times. He was about to hit my head again but Colby and Joe had gotten into the room just in time"

"How do you feel now?"

"Horrible. It feels like I being watched 24/7. I can't sleep at night, but every time I do, I see his face. I have nightmares every night"

"How does everyone else feel?"

"They're shocked like me. But they're helping me. I just feel bad because I'm holding them back from doing their own jobs because they have to watch over me"

"You've got good people surrounding you. I would advise you to carry on taking these sessions with me, but also communicate with your family and your friends. However, the one person who is the most important to talk is your boyfriend. He wants to be there for you and this is the opportunity for you to allow him to be"

"Thank you. How many times a week would we be having these sessions?"

"Twice a week and then once I think you're improving it will go down to once a week"

"Ok. I'm fine with that. Thank you again for coming to the house"

"It's OK. It's totally fine to have my sessions with wherever you're comfortable and if that's your home, it's fine"

"OK. Is there any tips I could have in order to get a good night's sleep?"

"Just relax. Have a bath or shower before you go to bed. Drink some tea. Green or Chamomile will be fine. Or, drink one glass of wine every three days"