21

Danielle's p.o.v

Monday Night Raw 

Jacksonville, Florida

I was backstage at RAW with Finn in the locker room. He was massaging my feet because I had complained about them hurting. I didn't go to RAW in Miami last week because I had a meltdown but I felt a bit better this time. I guess I was just nervous to see everyone after what happened.

"You excited to see everyone tonight?"

"A little. I don't feel 100% with seeing everyone because I don't want it to be a pity party"

"It won't be and plus they will probably want to see that beautiful ring on your finger"

I looked down at my ring finger and admired the jeweled band. I can't believe I'm marrying Finn.

"You're right. I guess the only reason I'm nervous is that most people saw the state I was in the last time and I'm just anxious about what they think of me"

"There's no need to be anxious. Everyone loves you and will ensure that you're safe throughout the whole night. When I'm out for my part of the show either sit with some of the girls or sit with your brother"

"Yeah. What if I have a panic attack and neither you or Colby is around. You're the only two who usually calm me down"

"Find someone and get them to come and get one of us. If Colby's in a match then come find me"

"Ok. It's just crazy to think nearly ago my life was nearly finished, but you found me and saved me. I'm thankful for that"

"It hurt seeing you like that, baby. I'm glad I saved you"

"Do you ever think about what would've happened if you didn't find in time"

"All the time. I was scared for you. I'm just really grateful that I have you here today"

"I love you, but you are needed out there baby"

"Thanks. Love you too and remember what I said if you have a panic attack"

"Ok. See you soon" 

We kissed each other and he left the room. I decided to stay in the locker room just to see how I go on my own for a bit. However, after 20 minutes I couldn't do it anymore. I stood up and my whole body went numb. I managed to walk and open the door. I know when I'm about to have a panic attacks are coming because my body goes numb and I start shaking. I walked out of the locker room and leaned against one of the crates. I felt my legs shaking below me and I soon fell to the floor. My whole body started to shake and I started crying. My breathing was being cut short and it felt like I was being suffocated. I felt a hand on my back. It was Joe.

"Danielle, breathe. Sit down and I'll go get some water for you. Can somebody get a medic and some water to please!"

I was placed on Joe's lap as he tried calming me down, but nothing was working. I kept hearing people talk, but couldn't make out who it was.

"Renee, can you go find Colby, please?"

"100%. Anything else?"

"A towel and some more water please"

I clung to Joe's ring attire vest and my body started shaking even more. 

"Danielle, I need you to breathe for me, please. Can you do that?"

"N-n-noo. It's too hard to stop. Where's Colby or Finn?"

"Renee has gone to find Colby and Finn is doing a small interview. He should be finished in the minute"

"I need them now!"

Colby's p.o.v

I was currently in catering and heard every one panicking. Strange. Renee was frantically running up to me with worry on her face.

"Danielle. Panic Attack. Outside Locker Room"

As soon as she finished I pushed around everyone and sprinted towards Finn's locker room. I saw Joe holding her and her body was shaking.

"Danielle, It's Colby. I'm here now"

She looked up from Joe's chest and instantly collied with my body. I thanked Joe and let him go get a rest. Danielle cried into my chest as I sat down on the floor and held her close. That little fucker has damaged my sister and now she's like this. 

"Does anyone know where Finn is? If so, please tell him that it's an emergency! Colby. I need you to hold Danielle still, we're going to give her sleeping shot. Hopefully, it should work"

I held Danielle and got her to look at me whilst they were giving her the shot and soon her eyes were closing and she was soon asleep. Finn burst the door and looked panicked.

"Is she ok? What happened?"

"Joe found her shaking and crying. Renee came and found me and told me that she was having a panic attack. The medics checked her temperature and looked into her eyes. They ended up giving her a sleeping shot"

"Why didn't I stay with her?"

"Don't blame yourself, Finn. Look, she's asleep now and you'll be here when she wakes up OK. Just be here and she won't mind. I know she'll want to see you when she wakes because you're her fiance"

"That bastard did this to her. She can't forget this ever. UGH, if I could I would fucking kill that guy!"

"Finn, calm down. Don't stress out. That won't be good for when Danielle wakes up"

"You're right. Thanks"

"Anytime. You're apart of our family and we have to stick together in these situations"

"Yeah. Thanks, man. You best go get ready for your night on RAW"

"Yeah. See you later"

Finn's p.o.v (ooh three character changes :)

I watched Danielle as she was peacefully sleeping. The medic came back to inform that the shot would be wearing off in 30 minutes. She was doing so well and now this setback. I have no idea if she'll be able to come to Summerslam or even go to our court date. It was all done to her therapist and doctor. I was in my own world I didn't even know Danielle had woken up.

"Finn?"

"Oh, thank god. You had me scared"

"I'm sorry. I thought I was going to be fine but I stood up to go to catering and everything just went downhill from there"

"It's Ok. You're alright now. Are you ready to go home and have a glass of wine?"

"Yeah, are we alright to head home?"

"Of course. Kurt found out what happened and issued that we travel home before RAW ends"

"OK"

"I love you, Danielle Devitt"

"I love you, Fergal Devitt"