8

Danielle's p.o.v
Last night's events replayed through my mind. It was amazing. After we finished on the roof; Finn & I came back down to our room and finished our dancing and we even made love for the first time. It did feel weird at first, but it was amazing. I was sat on the balcony with a blanket wrapped round me watching the sunrise.
"I thought I'd find you out here"
"Morning"
"Someone's in a good mood"
"Well thanks to you I am in a good mood"
"I just wanna make you happy Dani"
"And you do. I'm the happiest I've ever been and I love you for that"
"I love you too"
"And plus you are literally a sex god"
"I was that good?"
"Hell yeah. I can't imagine what Ireland is going to be like"
"Only a couple weeks left until you found out"
"I'm excited"
"After our picnic date; we're going to go back to my house in Bray"
"You have a house in Bray?"
"Yeah did I not tell you"
"I must of forgotten"
"Did I not take you there in November last year?"
"I wasn't with you guys in November remember?"
"Oh yeah, sorry"
"It's fine. At least I get to see it in a couple of weeks. I bet it's nice and cosy there"
"It is. You'll love it and plus we get to see my parents"
"Yes!; your parents are the best"
"That's why they love you"
"I know. What is the time?"
"6:30am"
"Wow I didn't realise how early it was. Wanna hit the gym now?"
"Sure and then we go get breakfast somewhere"
"Ok"
-----------------------
"Wow. That was a workout. I sometimes wonder why I got myself into cross-fit"
"Blame Colby"
"Ah yes my brother would be the reason"
We shared a laugh between each other and Joe came up to us and we spoke to him for a bit before he went and did his own workout. We gathered our stuff and headed to get some breakfast.
"That's not how it goes Finn. You're pronouncing all words wrong. Listen I'll teach you"
I played the first part of Despacito again. I turned his head so he was facing me and listening to me.
"Oh, tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal; Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan; Solo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso"
"What are they even saying"
"I have no idea; let me go look"
I grabbed my phone and typed in the lyrics but in English and now I wish I didn't.
"Ok so the part I just sung means; Oh, you, you are the magnet and I'm the metal. I keep getting closer and building up the plan. Just thinking about it raises my heartbeat. Oh, yeah I, I'm already liking you more than usual. All my senses are asking for more. This needs to be taken with no hurry; ooh not so innocent after all"
"Wow. So this is a sexual song?"
"Yeah. You wanna try singing it again?"
"Later. I need food"

-----------------------
"Sometimes I wish I could just escape everything and relax somewhere nice"
"Why'd you say that mo grá?"
"Because it's nice to relax; away from work family and friends"
"Maybe someday I'll take you somewhere and you can relax all you want"
"I like the sound of that"
I kissed him on the cheek and went into the bedroom. As I was picking my clothes out for the day my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hello is this Miss Danielle Lopez?"
"Speaking"
"Miss Lopez, this is the Orlando Police Department. We have some bad news regarding your case from 8 months ago"
"What's the problem?"
"The court have ruled out bail on the suspect of your case"
"What!"

Finn's p.o.v
"What!"
I hear Danielle shout the bedroom. I placed my phone down and walked towards the bedroom. I opened the door and she was standing there; phone dropped to the floor; tears on her face and her body shaking.
"Danielle, Baby. What wrong?"
"Police. Ruled. Bail"
"Slow down. Take deep breathes. Wait here I'll go get some water"
I ran and got her a glass of water and took it back to her. She drank half the glass and handed it back to me.
"What were you saying mo grá?"
"The Orlando Police Department rang and the court have ruled out bail on him"
"What. How is that even possible. Everybody he knows is no where near Orlando"
"I don't know. Can you please get Colby?"
"Sure. Wait here"
I left our hotel room and went to Colby's. I knocked on the door three times before he answered.
"What's Up Finn"
"Danielle needs you now!"
"Woah. Calm down is everything alright?"
"No the court just ruled out bail on him"
"Shit. Let's go"
We ran back to mine and Danielle's room to find her pacing the room back and forth. Not tears had come down her face.
"I've got Colby"
"Oh thank god"
She ran and hugged Colby.
"Sis. Look at me. Everything is gonna be alright ok. Our work has high security and I'll make sure that Stephanie, Kurt and Vince know about this ok. You have to strong for me now. Can you do that"
"I can try; but promise me that both of you will never leave my side"
"We promise"
"Finn can you come join in the hug please; you look lonely"
"Of course mo grá"
I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as she pulled me in.
"Who knows maybe one day they'll put us three together in a mixed tag team match. How awesome would that be?"
"Keep talking sis. I'm listening"
"I really wanna work alongside you guys in the ring and not just be ringside"
"That would be awesome. We can be the Bálor Club, now that Gallows and Anderson are Smackdown"
"OMG please make that happen. Colby how fun would that be?"
"It would be fun sis"

-----------------------
Danielle's p.o.v
"Ok so I've talked to Stephanie and Vincent are they both willing to upgrade the security for any Raw shows, live event and pay per views"
"Thank you Kurt. I really appreciate all this"
"We have to do whatever it takes to keep all our superstars safe. Now go on and get ready for your match. It's the third match into the show"
"Ok. Thanks again"
"My pleasure"
I walked out of the room feeling a bit safer than earlier.
"Sorted"
"Everything's sorted Finn. Thanks for coming with me"
"Gotta support the woman I love"
"You are such a cutie!"

-----------------------
The following match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first come Davenport, Iowa; Danielle!"
I made my way down to the ring and grabbed a mic.
"Hey Montreal. Now before Alexa comes out here. I wanna address something that she said last week. Last week, after our main event match; Alexa attacked me and said some horrible stuff to me. I don't know why you're calling Nia the bully when the real bully in this women's division is you Alexa. You wanna attack, fine do so. But if you ever come up to me and say personal things to me then you've crossed the line sweetie. And you never cross a Rollins! But don't worry I'll try not to pop one of hooters boobs in our match"
The crowd roared with cheers and laughter as I dropped the mic out of the ring and watched Alexa came out. She climbed in the ring with a scared look on her face.
"What's the matter Bliss? Are you scared? No one to back you up?"
The ref signalled for the bell and I ran at her. Dropping her to the floor and throwing punches left and right. The ref pulled me off whilst Alexa regained some of her balance back. I ran at her again and drop kicked her in the turnbuckle and punched her again about 5 times before the ref pulled me off her.
"Let me at her!"
The ref gave me a stern look as I saw Alexa standing back up again. I went to run at her but she managed to super kick and I fell back. She went for the cover, but I kicked out at 1. She took her turn throwing some punches at me until I hit her with an overhead kick, like Finn does. I stood in the corner and waited for the perfect opportunity and within seconds I ran at her and speared up. I stood up and hit Alexa with a curb stomp.
"1,2,3!"
"Here is your winner, Danielle!"
The ref raised my hand as I kicked Alexa away from me. She rolled out of the ring and I was handed a mic again.
"See what happens when you cross a Rollins. I hope that this Sunday, Nia whoops your ass!"
I threw the mic down again as the crowd cheered and I went around greeting the fans.

-----------------------
"You did great today Finn. Although you may not of won. You did absolutely amazing. I'm proud of you"
"Thank mo grá. That means a lot. It's just hard because I haven't held a championship since Summerslam 2016"
"I know and some day your time will come when you hold a Championship above your head and you hear the words 'You Deserve It!" Because you do babe. Don't beat yourself up; there plenty more opportunities out there that are waiting for you"
"You're the best; you know"
"I know. Let's go to bed I can tell your me tired and we have a plane to catch at 5:30"
We got changed and soon fell asleep. This is perfect.