7

Danielle's p.o.v
Sunday came round quicker than usual. I was excited because I would be seeing Finn. He told me that someone else would be picking me up from the airport as he was planning something. I grabbed my bag from the baggage claim and walked towards the exit. The girls followed behind me. I only brought a small bag with me because I was only here for one day. I had brought Finn some clean clothes. WWE wanted to throw a celebration party in honour of the Greatest Royal Rumble; so I made sure to pack some of my party clothes. As I stepped outside there were two black SUV. Joe was standing outside one of them.
"Joe! How are you?"
"I'm good"
"Are you my driver today?"
"Unfortunately I'm not. I'm taking the other girls"
"You're making go with Colby aren't you?"
"It's been a week Danielle. Please just sort it out between him before tomorrow please"
"Can't promise anything Big Dog, but I can't believe you're making go with him"
"You'll survive"
"I hope you're telling the truth"
As the girls arrived at the car and put their stuff in the trunk. My driver awaited my arrival.
"Danielle"
"Look just take me to the hotel; don't speak to me until I feel ready to"
He went quiet again as I got in the passenger seat. This was gonna be awkward. We pulled away from the airport and started going towards the hotel.

------------------------
"Why are you pulling over?"
Colby stopped the car and turned the ignition off.
"Start the car Colby. I'm being serious"
"And I'm being serious too Danielle. Please. I'm sorry for what I said. I never meant it. It was heat of the moment thing. I never wanna hurt your feelings sis. Please. I'm truly sorry for everything that has happened. I don't care if you don't want to reply back to me; just please listen to every word I just said ok"
I turned to look at home and saw a tear running down his cheek. I twiddled my thumbs thinking about what to say.
"I'm sorry"
"Why are you sorry sis?"
"I've been making you feel bad and being a bitch towards you and it was uncalled for"
"You don't need to apologise for your actions; you had every right to act like a bitch towards me I deserved it. I promise not to say anything like that ever again"
"Promise"
"I promise"
"Well then. I forgive you"
"Really?"
"Yes. Now come here I need a hug from my brother"
He reached over the console and we hugged it out. I still feel bad for making him feel bad but we must move forward. As we continued our drive back home we talked about Colby's trip to Jeddah.
"I was thinking of getting a tattoo"
"What were you thinking off getting"
"The same as your back one"
"You wanna twin with me"
"Yes. Problem?"
"No. I think it will look good on you. When you getting it done?"
"After Europe and your birthday"
"Cool. Did you know my birthday falls on the same night as Monday Night Raw?"
"Ooh I better start planning it. And it will definitely be Monday Night Rollins that night"
"It sure will"
We soon arrived at the hotel and I went to reception.
"Hi. I'm checking in today"
"Name?"
"Danielle Lopez"
"Oh it says here you're already checked in with someone name Finn"
"Oh that's my best friend. What number room"
"257"
"Thank you"
"Wait. He told me to give these and this"
The receptionist handed me a dozen roses and a box of chocolates.
"Thank you"
The roses had a card hidden in there as I handed Colby my luggage and the chocolates. As we stepped into the elevator I started reading the card.

Danielle,
You deserve an eternity of happiness and I am willing to give you that until the day I die. You're beautiful and I know you don't see it, but I see it every time I with you. Your smile fills me with joy. You deserve every ounce of love in you life. You are the strongest and bravest woman I have ever met in my life. You've learnt how to overcome the most difficult things in your life and for that I am and will forever be grateful to love a woman like you. I can't wait for our first date in Ireland in a few weeks time; but for now enjoy the roses and chocolates. P.S there's a bottle of champagne and a bubble bath waiting for you in your hotel room.
Love, Finn

"Oh my gosh. He's so freakin adorable"
"What did the card say?"
"Here read it, whilst I eat my chocolates"
I handed the card to Colby as he read it word from word. I smile appeared on his face and I swear I saw a tear fall down his cheek.
"You truly deserve him Danielle. I've never seen you this happy before"
"Thank you Colby. It means a lot"

------------------------
I opened the door and noticed that the floor was covered in rose petals and heart shaped (fake) candles. This man is so fucking romantic. I placed my stuff by the kitchen counter and placed the roses in a glass of water and went into the bedroom. Wow. More rose petals covered the bed and a little path was made heading into the bathroom. More candles surrounded the bath as the scent of Vanilla flowed through the room. I undressed myself and got in the bath and grabbed my glass of champagne and relaxed. After what felt like forever, I got out of the bath and dried myself off and started to wonder where Finn could be. Maybe he's coming to get me later for the party. I was about to blow dry my hair but there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see the receptionist from earlier with a tray of food and another card.

Mo Gra,
Enjoy this food. I'll see you later.
Love, Finn

I started the eating as I went and blow dried my hair and did my make up. After that I got my outfit out and put it on along with my white heels.

As I finished sorting my bag out; my hotel room opened and Colby walked into the room

"Wow sis. You look beautiful"
"Thank you. Where's Finn"
"Ah. He has another surprise for you but you have to wait"
"Really?"
"Yeah now come on we have a party to attend"

-----------------------
The party was nearing to an end and there was still no sign of Finn. I was starting to get a little worried now. Colby came up to me and spoke with a smirk on his face.
"Sis. I've noticed you look worried. But don't worry. Your last surprise awaits for you on the roof of the hotel"
"Seriously?!"
"Yeah. Go on. You'll love it"
I exited the room and went towards the elevator that took me to the top floor. As I stepped off I looked for the staircase that led towards the roof. I walked up the staircase and through the door. I came into view of a beautiful sight.

"Oh my""I knew you'd like it mo grá"I smiled at his voice and turned around

"Oh my"
"I knew you'd like it mo grá"
I smiled at his voice and turned around. I continued to smile as he walked closer to me.
"What's this all for Finn?"
"To show you that deserve everything from happiness to love in this world. And I'm willing to give that to you for the rest of my life"
"Finn you are so fucking sweet"
"Only for you Danielle. Care to dance?"
"I'd love to"
As a slow song played in the background we started dancing. I laid my head on Finn's chest as we swayed back and forth. I felt him place a kiss on the top of my head as the music played. I looked up at Finn and placed a kiss on his lips as we danced the night away in each other's arms. This is where I felt safe. With Finn.