A Twisted Love Story

"Babe! Were going to be late! Zayn is waiting for us!" Niall yelled at me from outside our hotel room.

If theres one thing Niall hated, it was upsetting Zayn. Its ridiculious. I quickly finished my make up.

"Ok, lets go." I said, grabbing my wallet off the bench.

Zayn had planned a lunch for us. I loved how close Niall and Zayn had become since the band got together. It was cute, they were bestfriiends.

When we arrived at the restaurant it was beautiful. I had been dating Niall for just over six months now, but i still wasnt use to all the amazing and beautiful things that came with dating someone famous.

"We will go and order, and get drinks babe." Niall said, leaving the table.

"Won't be long." Zayn added.

I sat forever. Where were they? After about twenty minutes they came back.

"Babe, you have a hole in your shirt" i said grabbing hold of his shirt.

NIALLS POV:

Lastnights dinner date with Zayn and Aubree was amazing. Zayn had picked a beautiful restaurant. Zayn was pretty much perfect.

The only way i could spend time alone with Zayn was if Aubree came with us. It killed me.

I knoow I need to tell Aubree about me and Zayn. But i dont want to hurt her. Shes perfect. It tears me apart. Zayn says i have to tell her soon, or its over between me and him.

ZAYNS POV:

His perfectly blonde hair shone in the lights of the restaurant. And his smile. Perfect. I couldnt stop staring at him.

But whenever we plan something Aubree has to be there. We can't get any alone time.

I love Aubree, shes beautiful, and so kind. She kind of reminds me of my sister. Shes stunning. And Niall loves her. He would do anything for her. This situatiuon must be hard on him. I can't imagine how hard it is. His inlove with two people.

He can have a happy and open relationship with Aubree, but with me, its all secrets and lies.

Niall needs to tell her. If he cares about me, he will.

I woke up, and Niall wasnt next to me. I was surprised. Niall always woke me up in the morning when he woke up, it was his favourite thing to do.

And i knew the boys schedules were free today. Where was he?

I quickly got changed, and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I walked to the room next to ours, and knocked. Where the hell was Harry.

'hey where are you?' i texted harry.

He texted back, pretty much straight away.

'morning! im with Louis and El, at the hotel restuarant, come down?'

I made my way down to the restaurant.

"HEY!" Eleanore said hugging me. Eleanore was pretty much the closest thing i had to a bestfriend. she was always there when i needed her. i squeezed her back.

"Do you guys know where Niall is? I was hoping me and him could do something special today" i asked, taking a seat next to Harry.

Harry laughed "Something special eh?" He said with a grin. I hit him in the arm. "Like go out" i said quickly.

"Check Zayn's room, their always together" Eleanore said.

"Good idea!" i said, jumping up and walking out of the restuarant.

I dug threw my wallet, looking for Zayn's spare room key he had given me the other night. 'Found it' i whispered to myself.

As i got to Zayn's door, i could hear voices inside.

"Its hard to tell her, shes really does mean the world to me" it sounded like Niall.

"And i dont?" was that Zayn? What were they fighting about?

"Dont be like that" Yes. That was definately Niall.

I quickly swiped the room key, and swang the door open.

My heart started pounding. My hands became sweaty. My whole body got hotter. I started shaking, and tears filled my eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i screamed, Niall quickly pulled his lips away from zayns.

I quickly ran down the hall of the hotel. I didn't know where i was going. But i had to get away.

"Aubree! Please wait!" i heard Niall running after me.

"Just give her time" Zayn said, obviously following Niall.

I stopped, Niall's eyes met mine. He put his arm on mine.

"i do love yo..." He began. I took my right hand back, and slapped him across the face, as hard as i could.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE! DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN!" I screamed.

"Aubree, come on, let us explain" Zayn said, stepping towards me. How dare he even look at me.

"Dont you dare come near me." I said in a sharp tone.

I turned around and continued down the hall. They didnt dare follow me.