The Hospital...

HARRYS POV:

"Shit, fucking hell. I dont understand." I paced the hospital waiting room.

"Mr Styles, there is a problem with the pregnancy, the baby is distressed" The nurse began.

"We will be checking on a heartbeat soon, we will go from there" She finished.

This was too much information to take in. My child could die?

"How is Aubree?" My voice was shakey.

"Shes doing ok, we will let you know whats happening as soon as possible" She replied.

"Harry!" Eleanore hugged me. She seemed to have sobered up quick.

"Whats going on? Is Aubree ok?" Niall asked.

"Is the baby?" Louis threw in.

I couldnt hold back my tears any longer. Liam pulled me into his chest for a tight hug, and i let my tears flow.

*1 HOUR LATER*

"Where are they!" I was still pacing the waiting room.

"Let them do their job" Zayn shot me a warm sympathetic smile.

My eyes started to water again.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Louis hugged me, and took me over to a seat.

"Its all my fault. If i hadnt gone away....if i didnt drag her to the pub....if i didnt kiss that girl...why didnt i go after her?" My vision was blurred. I was sobbing.

"This isnt your fault! Aubree knows you love her, and this baby, more than anything" Louis put his arm around my shoulder.

"If anything bad happ..."

Louis cut me off.

"It wont, my neice is strong, and so is Aubree" He reassured me.

AUBREES POV:

I laid in the hospital bed. The room was cold.

Whats happening? Is my baby ok? Where is Harry? So many questions popped into my head.

"Aubree, im doctor Kay, we are going to do a quick ultrasound, and listen for a heartbeat, ok?"  I was so overwhelmed.

"Harry?" I chocked out.

"We can bring him in if thats what you want?" Dr Kay offered.

I nodded.

Harrys eyes were red and puffy. He ran over and kissed my cheek.

"Im so sorry" His tears made my eyes water.

"Ok guys, we are going to do the ultrasound now, we dont have much time" The doctor said, preping her things.

They rubbed the cool gel over my stomach, id had this done so many times now, but this time made me nervous. Harry squeezed my hand, and kissed my forehead. They began the ultrasound.

I closed my eyes tightly, and listened for a heartbeat.

We waited, and waited, and waited.

Tears stremed down my face.

HARRYS POV:

I sat there, listening to Aubrees sobs. But then i could hear something, fanitly in the background.

"Aubree! Stop!" I shouted. Aubree stopped in shock.

"Ok guys, thats a heartbeat, lets get preped for a cesarean" Dr Kay said smiling.

My head fell into my hands and i started crying.

"Shes alive" Aubree whispered in shock.

"Mr Styles, you need to get changed if your going to be in the delivery room" A nurse handed me some scrubs to change into, and ushered me out of the room.

"Ready to bring our baby girl into the world?" I smiled.

"Im ready for anything" She smiled backed.

She was tired and weak, struggling to keep her eyes open.

The nurse set up a screen around Aubrees stomach.

"Ok, here we go" Dr Kay announced. I squeezed Aubrees hand and waited and waited.

23rd of July, 2013, 6am, Darcy Anne Styles was born, weighing only 270grams.

Perfect. So tiny. Tears filled my eyess.

"Harry, would you like to hold your daughter" Dr kay asked.

I nodded, and held my arms out. All of a sudden, Darcy stopped crying, Dr kay quickly handed her to a nurse.

"Her breathing is decreasing" She said, and the nurse was gone, with my daughter.

"Harry, this happens to alot of premature babies" She reassured me.

I sat, staring at my baby, she was in a glass crib, i couldnt even hold her. She had been put on an artifical ventilator, so the machine could breathe for her. The door opened behind me.

"Harry.." Louis took a seat next to me. I quickly wiped the tears from my face.

"Shes beautiful" He lent over and hugged me.

"Shes a trooper" He smiled towards Darcy.

"I didnt even get to hold her.." I choked out, as my tears started again.

"Hey, you have plenty of time for that, early mornings, remember?" He smiled, and hugged me again.

"Aubrees asking for you" I tooked towards Darcy.

"Ill watch her, you go" Louis offered.

I walked into room 100, Aubrees room. Eleanore was sitting on the side of the bed talking to Aubree.

"Harry.." Aubree tried to sit up. Eleanore smiled at me.

"Ill go and find everyone else" She gave me a quick hug, then left.

"Are you in pain?" I took a seat on the side on her bed.

"Im fine" She shook her head.

"Hows Darcy?" Her eyes were wide.

"She reminds me of you" I smiled. Aubree looked at me, confused.

"Shes a fighter, Stubbon, she wont give up" Aubree smiled, and tears fell from her eyes.

I lent over and kissed her lips, "I love you" I placed my head on her chest.

"I know, i love you" She relaxed, and we laid together for hours. Just the two of us.