Meanwhile..

NIALLS POV:

The train trip to mum and dads was pretty long. But i didnt mind. I had Zayn with me, and to our surprise, our train carriage was empty. I placed my hand on Zayns lap. Zayn rested his head on my shoulder. This was the first time we ever risked being this close in public.

"Do you think theres something going on with Aubree and Harry?" Zayn asked. I wasnt the only one who noticed. They use to be close. Really close. Now they barely speak.

"I think so" I replied, kissing Zayns forehead. He was quiet for a moment.

"Do...you care?" He hesitantly asked.

Was he serious? Did he actually think i cared. I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world, if anything, id hope they were as happy as i was with Zayn. I lifted Zayns head and look into his beautiful dark eyes.

"No. I dont care. She deserves to be happy, because, let me tell you right now Zayn, you make me so fucking happy, i dont know how i got so lucky." I said, then placed a kiss in the corner of his mouth.

Zayns eyes started to water.

"Oh please dont cry!" i pleaded.

Zayn punched me in the shoulder "Shut up!" he said, we both started laughing.

"You know, if there is something going on with Aubree and Harry, were going to have to come out soon." I said, playing with Zayns hand.

"Aubree deserves a real relationship." I finished.

Zayn nodded in aggreance.

"I was actually thinking, after we visit your folks, want to go see mum and the girls...and tell them?" Zayn said, playing around with our hands.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Definately" Zayn replied., giving me a quick kiss on the lips.