The Happily Ever After...

*5 YEARS LATER*

*27th of October 2018*

"All he does is sleep" Darcy stood infront of Eleanore, staring at the baby in her arms.

"Jacksons a baby Darc, thats what they do" I smiled at Eleanore.

"You use to always sleep" Eleanore poked her tounge out at Darcy.

"And cry..." Danielle added.

"And poop!" Gemma picked Darcy up from behind, and spun her around.

Darcy filled the room with laughter, that made the rest of us laugh.

"I wish he could play" Darcy lent down, and kissed his forehead.

"He will soon" Eleanore kissed the top of her head.

"Now, are you going to sit down and have a hold?" Eleanore smiled.

"Yes!" Darcy had been asking for this all day.

She looked beautiful in her floor length white dress, her beautiful brown curls, sitting on her back, her dimples, and her beautiful green eyes. Shes Harry all over.

She sat down next to Eleanore. Elanore passed Jackson over to Darcy.

"Let his head rest on your arm" She reminded her.

Darcy rolled her eyes "I know aunty El" Eleanore smiled and walked over to me.

"You look stunning Aubree" The butterflies in my stomach got stronger, and i tried to hold back my tears.

"Ok, Bently has the rings" Beth walked in, Bently following her.

"He left them in the car" She frowned at Bently. Suddenly relief filled my body.

"Sorry Aunt Aubree" He hugged me. I smiled down at him.

"Bently! Im holding the baby!" Darcy shouted in excitment, Bently went over and sat with her.

"You ready for this?" Beth hugged me tightly. I was ready, id been waiting for this day for six years. Harry was mine, i was his, i had the most amazing wedding dress, the most beautiful brides maids, a beautiful flower girl, and the cutest ring bearer. I was ready.

"Yes" i tried to hold my tears.

"I cant believe this is happening! Harrys been talking about this day for months!" Gemma hugged me.

Before i knew it, Eleanore and Danielle were hugging me too.

"Wow, look at you Darc, Jacksons gonna love you" Louis voice inturupted our hug.

"You look beautiful Aubree" Louis hugged me.

I just smiled, i knew if i spoke, id cry.

"Just here to get Jackson. You girls ready" Louis bent down and Picked Jackson off Darcys lap.

"You look you beautiful babe" he kissed Eleanore.

"Were ready, now go....its nearly time!" She rushed Louis out of the room.

"Ok, lets do this" Beth said, everyone rushed into place.

"Darc grab your basket, Bently, get the rings" Darcy and Bently nodded and got into place.

"Love you mummy" She gave me a quick hug. A tear fell down my cheek.

"Love you baby" I smiled.

The music started, and the huge wooden wooden doors opened out into the garden, the sun was shinning. Everyone stood up, as Darcy and Bently walked forward, side by side.

Eleanore, Danielle, Gemma and Beth followed them.

I took a deep breathe, and stepped out onto the Red rose pedals, placed down the isle

As i got closer to Harry, i could see his glassy eyes. He smiled at me and mouthed 'Beautiful'. My eyes started watering again.

"Hi daddy!" Darcy hugged Harry quickly, then went and stood next to Eleanore.

I Stood infront of Harry. Louis was holding Jackson behind him, then there was Liam, Niall and Zayn.

Harry moved his hand up to my cheek, and brushed the tears away.

"Do you Harry, take Aubree to be your wife, to love and to hold, from this day forward, for better, or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" The Priests voice, was loud. Harry smiled, his perfect smile.

"I do" Tears formed in his eyes.

"Do you Aubree, take Harry to be your Husband, to love and to hold, from this day forward, for better, or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"I do" I chocked out through my tears.

"I now Pronounce you man and wife" Clapping filled the garden, and cheering.

"You may now kiss the bride" Harry grabbed my waist, and pulled me towards him, and kissed me. I could feel his smile against my lips. I was still crying, tears of happiness, and my heart was pounding against my chest.

Darcy ran towards us.

"Come here you!" He grabbed her and placed her on his hip. And kissed her cheek.

"Your married now?" Darcys eyes squinted from the sun.

Harry smiled "We are" He placed his arm around my waist.

I looked around, to our families and friends. Everyone was smiling, crying, laughing and hugging.

I looked up to Harry and Darcy.

My Life, My World, My Everything.

The End :) ox