Tell The Family..

HARRYS POV:

We decided we should visit mum and Gemma to explain everythingto them. They wernt very happy about hearing about the baby on the radio. Aubree was scared. She'd only met mum and Gemma once, and the second time she was meeting them, she was carrying my child.

"Harry! Aubree!" Mum ran out to greet us.

"Hey mum, its great to see you!" i hugged her tight.

"Harry!" Gemma ran out and hugged me. They both hugged Aubree.

"Its great to see you" Mum kissed Aubrees cheek

"You too" Aubree smiled.

"I cant believe you have my neice or nephew in there!" Gemma said, putting her hand on Aubrees stomach, i rolled my eyes and smiled at Aubree, her face was red from embrassment.

Mum made some tea for all of us.

"So, are you guys ready for this?" Mum handed Aubree her tea.

"We have the babies room planned" I began.

"Liam is moving out with Danielle just before the babies due, same with Niall and Zayn" Aubree added.

"Im so happy you have people supporting you" Mum hugged Aubree.

"Im always here too" Her eyes filled with tears.

"So am i" Gemma hugged Aubree.

"Thankyou so much, im so sorry you found out on the radio...we just didnt know how to tell you" Aubree said, her eyes watering.

"Sweetheart, its ok, we know know" Tears were flowing down mums cheeks. I looked at Aubree, she was crying too, i looked at Gemma, who of course had tears in her eyes.

"Guys, really" I rolled my eyes. Aubree punched me in the arm, i smiled, and kissed her.