The Best Way To Say Sorry..

(R rated part. im so sorry. ahaha)

HARRYS POV:

It kills me, not talking to Aubree. I really like her. Louis said thats us two being together would just make everything else way more difficult then it needs to be, so ive been keeping my distance.

"Fuck Louis" i walked down the hall to Aubrees room. The door was shut, but i could her her quiet sobs. That was the worst sound i have ever heard....and i caused it. I knocked on the door, and the sobbing stopped for a moment, but she was silent. I let myself in. Tears, running down her red puffy cheeks.

"Aubree" i whispered. She didnt answer.

"Aubree.." i said, louder. She still didnt answer, she just sat there, staring at me.

"I told louis, about what nearly happen in California.." I began.

"And he said if it had happen, things could be alot more difficult then they are now, so i thought ignoring you would be easier..." I paused, waiting for Aubree to say something. Anything.

I sighed. "Your completely perfect in everyway, if anything, your to good for me. Your baggage is nothing, so what? Your families a little bit screwed, and your boyfriend has a boyfriend, i can handle that" Aubree smiled.

I Walked over to her. "Dont give up on me just yet" I said, kissing the tip of her nose.

She looked up at me, put her hands around my neck, and pulled me towards her lips.

Our lips moved together, growing intense. I Felt a pull in my groin and moaned.

I moved down to her neck, she tilted her head to the side. The desk chair squeaked with our movement.

"This. Isnt. Going. To. Work" i said inbetween kisses.

"If your taking about Niall again.." She said, trying to catch her breath. I Smirked down at her, and pulled her body closer to mine.

"This chair isnt going to work" I Lifted her up, her hands squeezing my shoulders, and her legs wrapped around my waist.

I slammed her down on the bed.

I crawled on top of her, lent down and kissed her.

I tugged at her earlobe, "Are you sure?" I whispered, my voice hoarse.

Aubree curled her fingers in my hair, and pulled me down onto her body, and nodded.

I began a trail of kisses, down her neck, i lifted her top up over her head, and began the kisses, down, over her breasts, her stomach, he breathing grew stronger.

I dipped my fingers into her trackpants, and pulled them down, slowly, taking her panties with them.

I sat up straight, and tugged my shirt over my head, and threw it down with the rest of her clothes.

I let down , and starting tugging at her nipple with my teeth.

"Please"  she pleaded. I smiled.

" Calm down" i kissed her lips softly.

our kissing grew more voilent, i took my hand down, and slipped two fingers in side her. She groaned dip down in her throat, i slowly moved my fingers in and out. He hips found a rhythem and started moving with my fingers.

I took both of my hands and pulled my trackpants down.

"Are you sure?" i asked again.

"Yes. Please" She begged.

AUBREES POV:

i woke up to Harry playing with my hair.

"Hey you" he smiled down at me.

"hey" I smiled back. He lent down and kissed the corner of my mouth.

Did this mean me and Harry were together now, or was this just a one time thing? I decided not to ask any questions, i didnt want to ruin the moment. Our moment.

"Everyones down stair, we should head down" Harry interupted my thoughts. He lifted my head of his chest. I Sighed, and Harry smiled at me.

"Come on Lazy" He chucked my shirt at me.

He both quickly got dressed and headed down stairs together.

When we both enetered the kitched, everyone turnt to face us. Louis smiled at Harry and shock his head. Eleanore gave me i-know-what-you-did look.

Desperately wanting to break the silence, i turnt to Niall.

"How was visitng home?" i asked, trying to ignore the burning in my cheeks.

"It was good, we went to visit Patricia and the girls" Niall smiled at me, clearly amused at my reddening face.

"We told them" Zayn said, taking hold of Nialls hand. Harry almost spat his water all over me.

"Wait, what?!" Harry said, wiping his chin with his shirt.

"We told mum" He said, he was cleary happy that his family knew.

"Went well then?" i asked.

"Weve had this conversation, but you two were, erm...asleep?" Liam said smiling. I rolled my eyes at him.

"So what did you two get up too?" Louis asked, smiling at Harry. Harry returned the smile. I Knew that everyone had some idea of what happen, but i didnt really want to share, so i tried to advoid the question.

"Uhm..." I began.

"I just had the best sex of my life!" Harry cut me off.

My face was red hot, everyone started laughing.

"My man" Zayn said hi-fiving Harry"

My embrassesment was obvious, so Harry put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest so i could hide.

"So does this mean you two are together?" Eleanore asked.

"I guess it does, Harry said squeezing me tightly against his chest.

I looked up in shock. "What?" i asked in shock.

'Your going to make me actually ask you" he said smiling down at me.

"Go out with me, please" He said, placing a small soft kiss on my lips.

"Harry can actually be cute" Louis said, ruining the moment, Harry looked at him for a moment and winked, then looked back down at me.

I pulled his face to mine, and gave him a more intense kiss.

"Whoa! Way to much action!" Louis said, placing his hands over his eyes. Everyone laughed. I turnt around to face everyone else.

"So whats that mean for us?" Niall asked, hugging me.

Crap, i hadnt really thought about this, "Uhm, were still dating, until you and Zayn are ready to come out" I said, looking at Harry for approval.

Harry nodded "Yeah, shes all yours in public, But shes mine behind closed doors" he said with a smirk, i turnt and smacked him lightly in the stomach, he smiled, and hugged me tightly.