The Opps...

*5 WEEKS LATER*

AUBREES POV:

"Were about to head off for the interview" Harry kissed my forehead.

"Still feeling sick?" he brushed my cheek with the back of my hand. I just nodded in response.

Truth was i felt horrible. For the last couple of days i had been vomiting and completely exhausted.

Harry gave me his worried look.

"Ill be fine" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Plus, i have Eleanore here to babysit me" I Said smiling over at Eleanore, sitting in the lounge room.

"Come on Harry, were going to be late!" Niall yelled.

"Go" i kissed the corner of his mouth, he smiled, and ran out the front door.

"Lets watch a movie" i suggested to Eleanore, who had been on her phone half the day.

She looked at me and smiled "Only if i can choose, i dont want you crying to the Loin King again, its like tourturing puppies!" She jumped of the lounge and headed to the dvd cabnit.

"Im not that bad" I said, bumping her out of the way with my hip.

"See, thats why i hate watching the Loin King with you" Eleanore turnt off the dvd, and chucked a pillow at my head.

"Its sad!" I protested, laughing.

My stomach started to turn again, i held my hands to it.

"Still feeling sick?" Eleanore asked, concern written all over her face.

"Ill be fine" I smiled, and ate another cookie.

"Hey, you dont think you could be uhmmm..." Eleanore hesitated.

"Pregnant" i finished her sentence. She looked at me, worry filled her eyes. She just nodded.

"i dont know" i sighed.

Eleanore quickly grabbed her phone.

"Ring Lou" she said, tossing the phone over to me.

"erm, why?" I asked confused.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Lou, not Louis. Ask her how she felt when she was pregnant with Lux" She said.

I looked down at the phone. Did i really want to know this?

"Please do it" She pleaded.

I pressed Lous name, and the phone rang.

*THE NEXT DAY*

AUBREES POV:

I woke up to Harry getting dressed.

"Hey you" he leaned down and kissed my lips softly. I smiled up at him.

He laid down next to me, with just his black skinny jeans on. He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me in for a more intense kiss.

"What was that for?" I nuzzled into his chest.

"Cause i love you" He kissed my hair. I Blushed. And he kissed me again, he moved his hands down, over my breasts, and to the bottom of my shirt, he slowly started pulling it up.

"Erm, sorry....but were about to leave" Liam was standing in the door way. I threw my hands up over my face in embrassment.

Harry started laughing. "Ill be down in a sec" He lent down and kissed me again, Liam rolled his eyes, and walked back down stairs to the boys.

"I wish you were coming with us" He sounded disappointed.

I was feeling better. Well i had vomitted yet, and that was a good sign. But Lou was coming over, and i had to see her.

"Me too, i love go-karting" i sighed.

"But El will keep me entertained" Eleanore refused to go go-karting, she wanted to stay with me.

"You ready for this" Eleanore was laying next to me on the bed, staring at me.

"i guess" I shrugged. We both went silent, and just waited.

Finally we heard someone knock on the door. We both raced down stairs. Eleanore got to the door first.

Lou stood in the doorway, with Lux on her hip, and a plastic bag in her other hand. She smiled at both of us.

"Here you go" She handed me the plastic bag.

I sighed and opened up the plastic bag and pulled out the pregnancy test.

Eleanore hugged me tightly.

"How longs it been?" i asked anxiously. Why was ten minutes taking so long?

"About five minutes" Eleanore answered.

I sighed loudly, and Lux started laughing. I smiled, and pulled a face. She started laughing again. Lou walked over and handed Lux to me, she didnt say anything, she just smiled.

"Its been ten minutes" Lou said hesitantly.

Eleanore grabbed onto my hand and squeezed it tightly, then let go.

I Slowly walked over to the test.

My eyes filled with tears, and my whole body started shaking.

"Two lins means positive right?" my voice was shakey.

"yes" Lous answered.

"Pos...itve" i chocked out.

Eleanore ran over to me, and pulled me into her chest, i cried. I couldnt stop myself. I let my tears flow. Pregnant. Im not ready for a baby. Harrys not ready for a baby. How would Harry handle this news? Would he leave me? All these questions floated around in my head. Suddenly i felt sick again, i pulled away from Eleanores tight grip and ran to the bathroom.

"Its going to be ok" Eleanore kneeled on the floor next to me.

"Your going to be ok" She reassured me.

Lou walked in and stood quietly.

This was the worst possible thing that could happen to Harry and me.