Nothing To Do But Wait..

ELEANORES POV:

"AUBREE? HELLO?" I just kept shoutung into the phone. It was dead. no sound at all.

"GUYS! SOMETHING IS WRONG" i turnt around and screamed at everyone. Louis walked over to me and hugged me.

"Babe, whats wrong? What did she say?" He asked, running his fingers through my hair. I pulled away. What had i heard? I was so worried.

"A car accident" Is all i could manage to say. All the boys looked at each other.

"Aubree dosn't drive Eleanore" Niall said.

"NO!" I screamed, and tears streamed down my face. Niall jumped back in surprise.

Paul walked in, inturupting us. Everyone Turnt to him. He looked worried, nervous even. I knew i was right. Something bad had happen. I started sobbing again, and Louis pulled me into his chest.

"Aubree has been hit by a car" His voice was shakey. He placed his hand on Nialls shoulder. Niall looked at Zayn, Niall broke down and began to cry.

"This is my fault, everything!" he cried.

"What did you really do?" The words were out of my mouth before i could think. Suddenly all eyes were on me.

"What do you mean?" Nial asked.

"Aubree didnt know anything about a fan, what did you really do?" I said sharply.

"Guys! We have to get to the hospital, sort this out later!" Paul was annoyed.

We all rushed outside to the cars. Louis and i got a lift with Harry.

The car trip was silent. Just my silent sobs every now and again.

"What did she say? Harry broke the silence.

"She didnt know anything about a fan" i answered.

We all ran into the emergency part of the hospital.

"Aubree Johns, she was hit by a car" Niall said to one of the nurses. Zayn placed his hand on Nialls shoulder.

The nurse looked at her clipboard. "Shes just been taken into surgery" the nurse replied. I started sobbing again. Louis held me tight.

"Take a seat, we will let you know when the surgery is finished" She smiled warmly, and lead us to some empty seats in the waiting room.

NIALLS POV:

Sitting in the waiting was the hardest thing ive ever had to do. It smelt clean....like disinfectant. It was just....white, no colour at all. Every time a nurse would walk by, id ask about Aubree,but everytime they had no news, except that she was still in surgery.I could tell Zayn was getting annoyed with the whole situation. I wouldnt talk to him....i wouldnt talk to anyone. He was tired. He was fighting a battle with his eyes to stay open. It was quiet. I was trying to process the days dramas into my head.

Aubree knows about me and Zayn.

Aubree hates me.

Everyone else thinks i kissed a fan.

Aubrees heartbroken

I caused this whole mess, that wound up with Aubree in Hospital.

I felt someones hand on my shoulder.

"Niall, please. What really happen?" Harry was standing over me, with Eleanore by his side.

"Even if you dont tell us, Aubrees going to tell us when she wakes up" Eleanore added.

"If she wakes up..." Zayn whispered under his breath. This pissed Harry off.

"What the fuck is your problem? One of our closest friends is in the middle of surgery and you couldnt care less!" Harry was mad, he walked towards Zayn. Liam quickly jumped up and held Harry back. Louis came over and took his place next to Eleanore, knowing she was about to cry again.