is this the end....

NIALLS POV:

I knew this day was coming, i wanted to tell Aubree myself, i need want her to walk in on me and Zayn. Id hate me if i was her. I deserve alot more then a slap. Time. Zayn said to give her time, time to cool off. Time to work things out in her head. Aubree wouldnt tell people what she saw. Would she? No, i know Aubree, she isn't like that.

My face was still red, "Don't worry Niall, Aubree will calm down, she will talk to us soon" Zayn kept reassuring me, i doubted him, i doubted my actions. How could i do this to someone i love? I've broken her heart. I know i have, the moment she started crying. Aubree is strong. She didn't cry when her parents kicked her out. i've never really seen her cry, but when she does, theres a reason for it. I've broken her heart, her trust and her self esteem.

She really is the perfect girlfriend. She gave up her life to tour with me. She puts up with millions of girls screaming out my name, and critising our relationship. She puts up with hate from the fans. And what for? To end up broken hearted. I need to fix this.

AUBREES POV:

I ran away. Out onto the streets. I had to get away from that hotel. From Niall. And Zayn.

People recognised me. They were smiling and taking pictures. I ignored them. I just kept walking. I didn't know where i was going and i didnt care. I walked for what seemed like hours.

My phone was fullof messages and missed calls.

'Aubree! Niall told us what happen! Please call me, im worried. Eleanore x' I rolled my eyes at the message. Had Niall really told them what had happen? Or did he make up a lie? My phone started ringing. It was Eleanore, again. I really just needed a girl to talk to. I turned around, and started to walk back in the direction i came. "Hello" i said, tears filing my eyes again.

"Aubree! Thankyou for answering! Where are you? Are you ok?" she was worried, but i could tell she was relived. I could hear all the boys whispering in the background.

"I don't know where i am. I just can't believe this is happening" endless tears streamed down my face.

"I know, the fans are crazy, i don't think Niall ment for it to happen" fans? Niall had lied. The phone was silent, while i tried to pull myself together.

"Look, fans have tried to kiss Louis before. I guess it comes with dating someone famous. I know how you feel, and Zayn should'nt have encouraged her." Yep. He definately lied. I was furious. Anger filled my body, and my eyes became blury from the build up of tears.

"A fan? Thats not what hap...." I heard screatching of tyres and the smell of rubber burnt my nose, everything went dark.