Fix it....

HARRYS POV:

Shes gone. I fucked up big time. The best thing in my life, gone. My eyes began to water. I threw the note on the bench, and walked away.

"Harry!" Louis grabbed my arm. I shook him off and walked up to my room.

I collasped on my bed and let my emotions take over. Aubree was gone. My child. Gone.

"Harry..." Eleanore was standing in the door way. She sat down on the bed next to me.

"What can i do" I sobbed into my pillow.

Eleanore gave me a small sympathetic smile. "Fix it" and she walked out of my room.

I grabbed my phone and tried calling Aubree. Of course she didnt answer.

Where would she go? She has nothing to do with her parents. Her sisters. Thats it. Its the only place she could go. I grabbed a backpack and quickly packed it. I grabbed my phone off the bed and ran down stairs.

"Where are you going?" Liam stood infront of me.

"Too Aubree" Water filling my eyes again.

Liam sighed, and let me through.

After waiting hours for a train, I stood outside a beautiful, white brickstone house, id only been here once, but i remembered it. Id come all this way, i couldnt back out now.

I slowly walked to the front door, and knocked. My heart thumped voilently against my chest. Finally the door opened.

"Harry..." A girl, an older version of Aubree answered, holding a toddler on her hip.

"Beth....is Aubree here?" I was nervous.

"Why are you here Harry" I pulled the note out of my jacket pocket, and looked at it.

"I need to see Aubree" I said, not lifting my head to face her.

"Shes at the docctors for a scan" What did that mean? Then it hit me, Aubree had gone to see our baby for the first time, without me.

"Is she okee" I tried hard to hold my tears back.

Beth looked at me, her face full of sympathy "Shes fine Harry.....youd better come" i slowly made my way in.

"Tea?" She asked, placing the toddler on the ground.

"Yes please" I took a seat in the kitchen. It was quiet, an awkward silence.

"If you dont want the baby, then why are you here?" She asked, breaking the silence.

The question shocked me. I felt the tears in my eyes.

"I do. Trust me, i really do, Aubree is my life, And our child is too" I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Im scared. Im really scared. I dont know anything about kids.....i dont even think ive held a baby before." i confessed.

Beth smiled, she picked the toddler up off the ground "Bentlys two, still a baby to me" she said, placing him on my lap. He smiled at me.

"He scared the shit out of me Harry....i didnt know what i was doing, and i had to do it alone" She looked away from me.

I couldnt do that to Aubree. I was going to be there for our child, no matter what.

"Aubree wont be alone" I smiled down at Bently. Beth smiled, and for the first time all day, i felt happy. I was going to be a dad.

AUBREES POV:

My eyes were still red and puffy from the scan. I didnt know it would be that overwhelming.

"How'd it go?" Beth handed me a cup of tea.

"Seven weeks" I said smiling. She hugged me tight.

"Theres something you should see...please dont be mad at me"

Beth led me into the lounge room. I couldnt believe it. Harry was asleep on the lounge with Bently asleep on his chest. Harrys arm protectively over Bently.

"Talk to him Aubree." Beth gently lifted Harrys arm, and scooped Bently up into her arms.

Harry stired, and slowly opened his eyes.

"What are you doing Harry?" I tried to hold my tears back, but failed miserably.

"Your amazing Aubree. Your everything i want, and need, Your beautiful" He stood up and took my hands.

"I love you, and i love this baby" He placed his right hand on my stomach, and kissed my lips softly. i started crying. Then suddenly, Harry fell to his knees.

"I really do love you" he whispered. Was he talking to my stomach? He placed a soft kiss on my stomach.

"Come home?" Tears fell from his eyes. I fell to my knees infront of him.

"Ok" i nuzzled my head into his chest.

"So, are we having a boy or girl?" Harry broke the silence.

I laughed "Its to early to tell, at the moment were having a blop" I pulled out a picture from pocket. He smiled and kissed my cheek.