Facing Simon...

SIMONS POV:

Fucking Harry. Of course he knocked someone up at nineteen. Im happy for the kid, he seems happy, i just hope he know what his in for.

Why couldnt they tell me, before they told the world?

Niall and Zayn were happy to tell me about their relationship, why couldnt Harry and Aubree?

A fucking baby, Harry has taken it to a whole new level

There was a knock at my door.

"Harry, Aubree, great to see you, take a seat" I gestured towards the chairs at my desk.

"Congradulations" I smiled at Aubree, she smiled back.

"Ok, we obviously need to sort somethings out" I said sternly.

"Ok" Harrys grin got bigger. Fucking Harry.

"From now on, no more hiding things from me, ok" I looked at Aubree, ignoring Harry.

"Ok" She smiled.

"So, when its....he....she....whatever. When its here, will you both be touring with the boys?" Aubree stopped to think for a moment.

"Yes" Harry answered staright away.

"I dont want to miss a thing" He smiled at Aubree. Aubree nodded at me.

"Ok, thats fine" I smiled. It was good to see Harry sticking by Aubree.

"Are you two ready to be all over the media....Harry, your use to it....but Aubee?" Aubree bit her bottom lip.

"I guess so" She shrugged. I smiled at her comfidently.

"Ok guys, thats pretty much it. Harry held out his hand, and i shook it, firmly.

"No more surprises" I said, in a more serious voice.

He grinned "What else could i surprise you with....twins?" He grabbed Aubrees hand, and walked out. Fucking Harry.