The Truth Comes Out...

*2 WEEKS LATER*

AUBREES POV:

"We have to tell them" Harry pleaded to Niall. Ever since he found out i was pregnant, he wanted the truth about Niall and Zayn to come out, so the truth about him and I could come out.

"You want me to tell the world today, that im gay, and your going to be a dad....to my girlfriends baby" Niall asked.

"Pretend girlfriend!" Harry corrected him.

"And yes, please" He begged, smiling.

"Lets just do it" Zayn took Nialls hand. Niall looked at Zayn for a moment. Then he sighed.

"Ok, lets do it" He smiled back at Zayn.

"Come on guys, this interview is in an hour, we have to go" Paul yelled from the front door.

We walked into the huge building, BBC1 Radio.

The host came out and greeted us, and took the boys into the studio with him.

Niall was relieved that they were coming out on the radio and not TV.

The 'On Air" sign came on, and the show began.

"Ok ladies, as we promised, we have one direction with us in the studio!" He introduced the boys.

"We are" Louis added.

"HI!" Harry shouted into the mic.

They started talking about the new album, the tour, and their life being teenage superstars.

"So, love life, hows that working out for you?" This question got my attention. My heart started pounding against my chest.

"It can get hard, but we work through it" Liam answered, sounding nervous. Liam never gets nervous.

"Yeah, it can be really difficult, trust me" Harry added. All the boys laughed. The host looked at Harry.

"Ive been seeing someone" Harry smiled.

"Yeah, actually, theres something we should tell you" Zayn took Nialls hand. My palms started getting sweaty, and i was shaking, Danielle and Eleanore hugged me to calm me down.

Niall looked at Zayn and put his hand on his knee. The host was shocked by the boys affection towards each other.

"Me and zayn....well" Niall began.

"Weve been dating for quite some time now" Zayn finished for him.

The host looked at the boys, as if he was trying to figure out their joke.

"Wow...thats amazing lads. But what about Aubree?" He asked hesitantly. He was fully concentrated on Niall now. Niall smiled.

"I love her, so much, shes been pretending to date me for like two months now, shes been amazing" He faced me while he spoke.

"Wow, you heard it here first guys, Niall and Zayn dating. Im really happy for you lads" He shook Zayns hand, then Nialls.

"Theres more" Harry grinned. The host was thrilled. His station probably had millions of listeners from all over the world listening to his show by now.

"Ive been dating Aubree" Harry began with a smile.

"Wow!" The host slipped out.

"Shes amazing" i started blushing.

"And....were having a baby" That was it. I felt like i was going to faint, my heart was in my throat.

This really did shock the host, he was speechless. Harry looked at Liam for help.

"Were really excited, Aubrees nine weeks" Liam added.

"Yeah! i cant wait to be an uncle, this kid is going to be spoiled, trust me" Louis had a smile from ear to ear. I loved knowing that everyone was excited for our baby.

"Congradulations Harry! A baby, wow." The host finally said.

"Thanks" Harry was smiling at me through the glass.

"Well thats all we have time for, thanks guys" The Host finished up.

"Thanks for having us" Louis replied. The host switched a flick and music started playing, and the boys were off air.

"Congradulations" He held out his hand to me, and i shook it.

"Thankyou" i couldnt help smiling like a fool.

Harry kissed me "Ready to face Simon? Because i can garuntee we will hear from him soon" Harry whispered into my ear, and we both laughed.

"Im ready for anything" i whispered back.

And right on cue, Harrys phone rang.