Back To The UK...

* 1 WEEK LATER*

AUBREES POV:

I woke up alone in my room, we'd been home for a week, but i still wasnt use to waking up alone. I always use to wake up next to Niall.

I slowly made my way down the hall, past Niall and Zayns room, Louis room, Liams room, and then there was Harrys room, right at the end of the hall way. He had ignored me ever since the near kiss in California. Now that we were back at home, the boys had some time off and all the fans had died down a little, i thought he would come around, but he was still brushing me off.

I made my way down the stairs, and into the kitchen, everyone else was already eatting.

"Now that your alarm clock is gone, you aways get up late" Zayn said, passing me a cup of tea.

"Hows getting up early?" i smirk.

"Im getting use to it" he smirks back.

"What have you got planned today?" Niall asked me.

"Nothing really" i replied, taking a seat opposite Harry.

"What about you guys?" I said looking around the table.

"Zayn and and i are going home to visit" Nialls parents were the only ones apart from the band, El, Danielle and me who knew about their relationship, and they gave them their full blessing, so visting them was their get away.

"Tell them i said hi" i smiled.

I looked over at Liam "Oh, Louis, El, Danielle and me are going out for thr day" He said, making his second cup of tea.

"Double date, thats cute" i mummbled.

I looked up at Harry, he shrugged "Dont know yet" he said, eatting his cereal.

Later that day everyone was still out, and HArry was in his room, advoiding. So i made my way way up to my room, as i reached the top of the stairs, i stared at harrys door, nows the perfect time for us two to talk.

I Stood in his door way, and knocked quietly. Harry spun his chair around from the desk and looked at me.

"Yes?" he finally said. I took a deep breath.

"Have i done something?" i asked. He turnt his chair back around to the desk.

"Harry..." I said again.

"Will you talk to me?" i said, clearly fustrated.

Harry just continued to ignore me.

"Harry, your so immature, we almost kissed. And now your acting like i dont exist. Nothing actually happen! And if it had, would it have really been that bad? Clearly you have a problem with me, im not good enough? Too much baggage?" I stopped, and waited for Harry to say something. He was quiet.

"This was me trying to fix things, but apparently you couldnt give a fuck. So forget it. Whatever your problem is, i dont care anymore." I turnt around and slammed the door behind me.