All Is Forgiven...

I could hear voice all around me. My body ached. Every single part of it. I Slowly opened my eyes, the lights blurred my vision. I Groaned.

"AUBREE!" i heard a girls voice. All of a sudden there was someone on top of me. My body disagreed with this sign of affection, and ached. I groaned again. I knew it was Eleanore.

My eyes adjusted to the light. I looked up and saw Harry looking down at me. Is he crying?

"How are you feeling?" He asked, a smile creeped on to his face.

"Like ive been hit by a car" I managed to smile.

"Atleast you still have your sense of humour" Louis chuckled.

I looked around for Niall and Zayn. Where were they? Did they even care i was here?

"Were here" Eleanore said, looking up from my chest. I smiled at her.

The door swang open, and Niall walked in, Zayn following behind him. He looked at me, and smiled, i smiled back. Tears started to fall down his face.

"Uhm, we will let you two talk.." Liam said, pushing everyone towards the door.

Niall slowly walked towards me, and took a seat, in the chair next to my bed. The tears streaming down his face. I reached my hand up to his face, and wiped his soaked cheek. He smiled. And the tears slowly started to stop.

"Im so sorry" he said, gripping my right hand.

"I do love you, but..." He began,

"Niall, i understand. This is hard on you" I tried to hold back my emotions.

Truth is, i know Niall loves, but he loves Zayn too. And the connection between him and Zayn is strong. I couldnt stand in their way, not anymore.

"Really.." He was clearly shocked.

"Yes" I said smiling.

"But what about the fans?" i asked hesitantly.

Had Niall and Zayn thought about how this would affect them?

I know the fans joke about the boys sexuality, but how would they take the news when they found out the boys were serious?

Niall looked away from me.

"Well..." Niall began.

"I was hoping you would stay my girlfriend....just for now, while were in public" He said, now looking me in the eyes.

"Just till we find away to tell the fans" he finished.

I owed this to niall. I mean, i went out and got myself hit by a car, and put him through so much pain. I owed him.

"Sure thing, boyfriend" i said, squeezing his hand. His face lit up.

"So, do the others know?" i asked curiously.

Niall started laughing "Oh, they know!" i smiled back. I need Niall in my life.