The Sex...

* 4 MONTHS LATER* (6months pregnant)

AUBREES POV:

"So were going to find out the sex?" Harry asked excitedly. I smiled, it was cute, how excited he was.

"Of course" I nodded.

"Aubree and Harry...were ready for you know" The nurse called our name.

"Lovely to see you again" she smiled at as, harry helped me into the room.

"So, are we finding out the sex today?" She smiled.

"yes!" Harry answered straight away. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Ok guys, well heres the head" she pointed to the screen. Our little blop looked alot more like a baby now.

Harry squeezed my hand "Wow" he whispered.

"Shes all healthy, developing well" The nurse smiled. Tears filled my eyes. I looked over to Harry. He was already crying.

"A girl" He smiled.

The doctor printed off some photos and a dvd for us

"So, a boy or a girl?" Louis asked me. Harry was on the phone to his mum.

"Wait" I smiled at him.

"Yeah mum, shes all healthy, shes developing fine, love you too" Harry hung the phone up.

"A NEICE!" Louis yelled. Eleanore squealed and hugged me, followed by Danielle.

"A girl, man, your hands are going to be full" Zayn Hugged Harry.

"So...is it a secret, or can we tell people?" Harry hugged me.

"Well, the yay Louis shouted, i think the world already knows" I said rolling my eyes.

"Tweet it" I kissed his cheek.

@Harry_Styles cant wait to meet my beautiful little girl.