The Promise Ring...

HARRYS POV:

Simon had scheduled a two month trip to the US for signings and interviews. Aubree wasnt happy.

"Im only getting bigger and bigger, and i just feel...uh! Can i please just stay at home?"

"We promised to do this together" i argued. Aubree sighed.

"Are you sure?" I placed my hand on her stomach, trying to keep the devastation off my face.

She brushed my cheek with her hand.

"Eleanore and Danielle will look after me" she kissed the corner of my mouth.

"Im calling you every night" I said, kissing her properly. She giggled, and pulled me down on top on her.

*2AM*

I was hungry. I slowly made my way to the kitchen.

Zayn was sitting at the kitchen table.

"You know we have to be up in like two hours to leave right?" I picked up an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Yeah im just thinking." he smiled.

"About?" Curiostity took over.

He held out his hand with a ring in it.

Whoa, Niall and Zayn loved each other, but engagment....really?

Zayn laughed "Its a promise ring" he placed the ring on the table. I felt my face go red. Whoa, this was embrassing.

"Its cute" I said, messying his hair up.

Zayn started laughing. "Seriously, is it lame or?"

"Zayn, seriously, you two are so happy, do it" I smiled at him.

"Thanks"

*430AM*

I kissed Aubrees sorft lips. Her eyes slowly opened.

"Im about to leave" I whispered. She pulled me down for a kiss.

"We love you, hurry home"  She whispered back.

"I love you too" I kissed her forehead. Then i kissed her stomach. "I love you"

NIALLS POV:

The flight the the US was long and tiring.

I got to my hotel room and unpacked somethings, and had a shower. I quickly got dressed and made my way to Zayns room.

"Hey" I kissed his lips, he smiled....a nervous smile.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, worry filling me.

"Nothing" he pulled me in for a more intense kiss. He led me over to the bed, then stopped kissing me.

"Ok, this is probably really lame, but it means something to me"  I was completely confused.

"Zayn...what is it?" I reached for his hand.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring. My heart started racing. Zayn smiled.

"Calm down" he rolled his eyes. "Its a promise ring" he kissed my lips.

"Niall, you are perfect in every single way. You amaze me with how funny and smart you are" My eyes started watering.

"I love you, i really do, and this ring is to prove it" He took my right hand and slipped the ring onto my finger.

"I promise to always be there for you, i promise i will always love you, i promise to annoy you, i promise to make you laugh" Tears flowed down my cheeks.

"I promise to make you cry...in a good way" He wiped my cheeks with the back of his hand.

"I promise you anything and everything" He finished, waiting for a reply. I jumped on top of him and kissed him.

"You are lame Zayn...but i love you. I promise" I gave him a crooked smile.