Season 2: Episodes 1-3

Based on S2E1-S2E3

Carl's POV

We were on a drive to Fort Benning and my mom was talking.
"I just thinking about our trip to the Grand Canyon with the Twins" Lori said.

My dad laughed. I looked at Logan.
"We don't remember that" Logan and I said.

Lori laughed. "No you wouldn't you two were just a baby." she said.
"Beside we never made it past Fort Worth"

"No, you two got sick I never knew a baby could throw up so much and times that by two" Rick said.
We all laughed.

"Ick" Logan said.

"Yeah ick" Lori said.
"The doctor said in Texas you two would live then we turned around and drove home" Lori said.

"That sucks" I said.

"No it was a good trip" Lori said.
"It was" Rick said.

"Can we go see it?" I asked.
"The Grand Canyon" Logan said.

"I like to" Logan and me said.

"I would too" Sophia said.
"Can we go?"

"We'd never go without you or your mom. That's a promise" Rick said.

"Hey do you remember that song that Logan and Carl made when they were little?" Lori asked.

"Oh yeah they would sing it all the time" Rick said.

"What was it?" Sophia asked.

"Twin song" Logan said.

"Do you know how it went?" Sophia asked.

"Ok but promise not to laugh?" I asked.

Sophia shook head yes.

🎶 I'm you're twin you're my twin we stick together through thick and thin. No matter what I do I'm always stuck with you. And if trouble comes our way I know my twin will save the day. Wherever you may be your always stuck with me🎶{song from Sofia the First}

"That was amazing" Sophia said.

"Thank you we haven't done it forever" I said.

We were driving around and we came to a lot of cars. We were going around them until the RVs engine was going out.

We all got out and mom was being protective of the both of us. And we all looked in the cars for food and water.
Logan and I started to wander off a little.
"Hey Carl and Logan? Always stay within my sight okay?" Lori asked.

"You too Sophia" Carol said.

Our dad was running towards all of us. "Carl Sophia, and Logan get down" Rick told us.

We all ran underneath the cars and Logan was getting scared and I was covering her mouth to not cry.
My dad looked over at me and Logan and he tried to reassure us we were going to be ok.
We waited for the herd of walkers to walk past us.

I looked over at dad and Logan and I smiled at him.
Sophia started getting out and saw a walker and started screaming and the walker got after her.
My dad followed her to get her back.

My dad and the others were looking for Sophia my sis and I were looking for stuff.
I saw a pouch that had stuff and I was about to get until Logan grabbed my shirt.
"What's the big deal?" I asked.

"A walker Carl" Logan said.

I went ahead and I got the pouch and I fell out of the car.
"Cool Carl" Logan said.