Season 6: Episodes 2,5,7

Based on S6E2,S6E5,S6E7
Carl's POV
Logan and I were walking Judith in her stroller. Father Gabriel came up to us.

"Twins?" Gabriel called.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard what I told Deanna about your group." Gabriel said.

"What do you want?" Logan asked.

"It was about me, not you or your group.i know that now.I want to help. You two tried to teach me back at my church.But I'm ready to learn now." Gabriel said.

"I think you need to tell everybody." Logan said.

"Yeah, I think you're right." Gabriel said.

"Come by around 3:00.We'll start with the machete." I said. And I looked at Enid and she was hugging Ron and I looked down. After a while Logan and I were in the house and we heard screaming and people were shooting. Dad handed me and Logan and gun and told us to protect Judith.

Logan was keeping watch on one side and I was keeping watch on the other side. We heard noises and someone at the door. Logan and I hid and then went up to the door and Enid came in.

"Why didn't you just knock?" I asked.

"I have these."
Enid said giving me a set of keys.
"Didn't want them to have them.And I wanted to say good-bye."

"Okay, watch the back door.Tell me if you see them coming." I said.

"I'm not staying." Enid said.

"You're not going anywhere.Sit down.
You're helping Logan and me protect Judith.
They're not getting inside this house.
We're not gonna let them." I said.

We all sat down on the floor.
"Did you see them?" Logan asked Enid.

"They're just people.
This place is too big to protect.
There are too many blind spots.
That's how we were able to--" Enid said.

"They got in the walls, but they're gonna die.
All of them.Don't tell me good-bye." I said to Enid.

"Ok I won't" Enid said.

We sat there protecting Judith and I went outside and helped Ron. He didn't want my help and left.
After the chaos was over I went to find Enid. I didn't find her but Logan was holding a piece of paper. And it said Just Survive Somehow.

A couple days we still didn't see Enid. Logan and I went to talk to Ron about Enid and see if he saw her.

"Hey.You okay?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Ron asked.

"Have you seen Enid?" I asked.

"Not since I saw her with you." Ron said.

"I think she went over the wall just before the herd came and now she's trapped out there." I said.

"What makes you think she isn't dead?"
Ron asked.

"Come on, man. Look I'll go find her.
I just need your help." I said.
"If you maybe climb up -" Logan said.

"I'm not helping you, Twins." Ron said.
Logan was about to have at it she hates it when someone besides Dad or Michonne calls us twins but I stopped her.
"This isn't for me.It's for Enid.Your friend." I said.

"My girlfriend.Or, I mean, 'cause she was anyway, right?" Ron asked.

"So you want to just leave her out there?" I asked.

"I told her to stop going over the wall, I told her there's bad people out there and that it's stupid and dangerous." Ron said.

"Not if you know what you're doing." Logan said

"Well, I'm not gonna let you Twins go." Ron said.
Ron came up to us and called for us.

"Twins you're not going out there." Ron said and he pushed the both of us. And we all started fighting.

"Back off." I said.
Ron was on the ground.
"All right. I'll tell your dad.He'll go out there to find you two, then other people will, too.And then somebody's gonna die."
Ron said. "You saved my life and now I'm saving yours."

I walked away and Logan went up to Ron. "If you ever call Carl and me twins I'm gonna punch you in the throat" Logan said and she walked away.

Dad had Logan and me clean so guns. Ron wanted to know how to shoot a gun. Dad was hesitant at first but he decided to teach Ron how to shoot a gun.

"Someone's in front of you, they have a gun." Rick said.

"You're gonna be scared." I said.
"You will be." Logan said.

"Your body's gonna tense, you won't have time to think.You're just gonna want to pull the trigger when you get it in front of you.But you'll miss and you'll be dead.You have to get it up to your eye." Rick said.

"You've got to be strong enough to wait for your moment." I said.

"Can I, uh?" Ron asked. Dad gave Ron the gun and he had his finger on the trigger.

"Hey, your finger doesn't touch the trigger until you're ready to shoot.Keep that one with you.
Get a feel of what it's like to carry one around." Rick said.

"Can I shoot it?Maybe like down at the walkers?" Ron asked.

"No, with things how they are, the walls are strong, but we're lucky the walkers are spread out.We don't want to pull them all to one spot." Rick said

"Well, what about, like, target practice in the center of town? 'Cause then the sound will spread out in each direction.Or maybe we could use, like, silencers or something like that.But, uh I mean, we probably don't want to waste bullets right now, huh? Just want to learn more." Ron said.

"You will." Rick said.

Logan and I were walking. Dad was making a big scene and Maggie came running and saying she saw a sign that Glenn was alive. And then we all turned around and we saw one of the outpost building fall down and break the fence and walkers started coming out.