Season 9: Episode 4

Based on S9E4

Michonnes POV

I was getting up before Rick and Logan. I did things with the people of Alexandria. I kept getting up in the night to and I would kill walkers like it was no big deal.
I even played with Judith and Rick. Logan however was staying back until I bugged her to play with all of us. It was not an easy thing what I was doing. But I knew this was gonna be worth it.

Ricks POV

I was talking with Eugene and I had Logan with me. I been having her with me since we started everything and I know when I die is when I would hand her and Judith the reigns of all the communities.

"I gather you've gandered" Eugene said.

"the now rushing river under the bridge?" I asked.

"I have.Seems Mother Nature served us up a serious bowl of whoop-ass in the form of an overnight deluge, effectively annihilating the upstream levee." Eugene explained.

"What are the chances the bridge'll hold?" Logan asked.

"Well, factoring in the undue stress of the rapid current against the supports, plus the added weight from the construction materials and whatnot, I take no pleasure in saying that, in the long term, it's bad.
I'm sorry." Eugene said.

"There's gotta be a way." I said.

"I wish there were.But it's simply not safe to keep on keepin' on with the project, as it were, not with the numbers we currently have. There is a small silver lining." Eugene said.

"Yeah? What's that?" I asked.

"The two nearby herds we've been tracking, one Tybalt and Cordelia, are running parallel, as expected, but, luckily, show no signs of merging, which is first-rate news, not only for the camp's safety but because, once merged, neither Tordelia nor Cordalt had a particularly good ring to them.
The herd monikers are from the great book of plays.
They're a starter set of dead Shakespearean characters.Needed an endless pool." Eugene explained.

"Thanks, Eugene." I said.

"I am truly very sorry I didn't do more.
Maybe if I'd just, well, read more books Engineering, motivational, or otherwise Maybe we would've Maybe we could've" Eugene said.

"Don't do that." Logan said.

"What?" Eugene asked.

"You're not just a guy who read some books.You made something.You got us here. After everything that's everything." Logan said.

After talking with Carol I got a message that Maggie was on her way to Alexandria and I told them through radio to hold her off. I got Logan and me to get on a horse. Daryl came up to the both of us.

"What's goin' on?" Daryl asked.

"Maggie's headed to Alexandria. She's about do something she might regret." I said.

"Hop on. I'll take you and Logan" Daryl said.

"You sure?We got enough fuel?" Logan asked.

"Yeah.We'll get there quicker." Daryl said.

Logan's POV
We were riding to Alexandria and Daryl missed the turn.

"That was the way, back there. Pull over.
I said Pull over!" Rick yelled.

Daryl pulled over and we all got off. I stepped back I knew this wasn't going to be good.

"What is this?" Rick asked.