Season 9: Episode 1

Based on S9E1

Logan's POV

I was sleeping in my room and I was just minding my own business until Judith came in my room.

"Gan Gan wake up wake up wake up wake up" Judith said.

"Judith please I want to sleep" I said.

Judith didn't give up I knew she wanted to do painting with me again like we been doing for the past few weeks.

"Gan I have your hat" Judith said.

"No no no no no don't" I said grabbing my hat.

I grabbed my hat and made sure the thing I put on my hat was still there. Michonne took one of Carl's shirt and she wrapped it around of her dreads one day. And I wanted the same thing sorta so I ripped a piece and I sewn it on my hat that dad gave me for conquering my fear of needles and helping out Carl.

Judith and I ran downstairs of course Michonne was up already and laughed at Judith and me.

"Let's paint" I said as we all went outside to paint. Dad wasn't up yet but we knew that he would soon.

We were painting and Judith was talking away.
And dad finally came out.

"Was it drippy? That's okay." Michonne asked Judith.

"It's a I'm gonna make it into a heart." Judith said.

"Okay, that's fine. That's fine.Go ahead." Michonne said to Judith.

"It's dripping from the heart." Judith told me.

"It's okay." I said.

"Cause the heart's so full." Judith said.

"Is that why?" I asked as paint got on me.

"Ah.Some is dripping on you." Judith said.

"You want to tell me about the painting?" Michonne asked.

"That's our house. And Aunt Maggie. And the King.
All our friends. Daddy, you and Gan" Judith said.

"Who is that grumpy face?" Rick asked Judith.

"You get a grumpy, little face." Judith said.

"You doing a grumpy face?" Rick asked.

"He has a happy face, too." Michonne said.

"There's going to be his big tummy." Judith said.
Michonne and I laughed so hard at Judith's comment.

"That's Daddy's big tummy?" Rick asked.

We all went out into the field. And we saw a bunch of crows flying everywhere. I looked and I was feeling happy for once and it was great. Dad hugged Judith and me.

We got back home and I was putting on a new bandage. My father walked in.
"Uh Gan?" Rick asked.

"Dad only Judith can call me Gan." I said.

"Ok Logan Olivia Grimes" Rick said.

"Dad" I said

"Ok ok Logan do you want to come with me and Michonne and others to go for a run?" Rick asked.

I sighed. "I don't know dad someone needs to stay here and watch Judith and you know who." I said.

Dad looked at me and told me sit down.
"There are people here who will help and that you know who can't get out. Please come" Rick asked.

I thought for a moment. "Ok I will come." I said.

We got our horses ready and we went to DC to get supplies. We got inside the museum and my father told us to get everything and circle back to the front.