Season 3: Episodes 13,15-16

Based on S3E13,S3E15-S3E16
Carl's POV

Dad was making a deal with the Governor and everyone was getting ready in case of an attack. Glenn and Merle were talking with each other.

Logan and I got annoyed with Merle as always.

"My dad can take care of  himself" I said.

"I'm sorry son but your dad's head could be on a pike real soon." Merle said.

I took Logan by the shirt and we both walked away.

"Don't say that to him" Maggie said.

Dad came back and he seemed a little upset. He sent Merle and Michonne away.
We were all sitting down and dad had something to say.

Ricks POV
"When I met with the Governor, he offered me a deal.He said-- he said he would leave us alone if I gave him Michonne.And I was gonna do that to keep us safe.I changed my mind.But now Merle took Michonne to fulfill the deal and Daryl went to stop him and I don't know if it's too late.

I was wrong not to tell you.And I'm sorry.
What I said last year, that first night after the farm it can't be like that.It can't.What we do, what we're willing to do, who we are, it's not my call.
It can't be.I couldn't sacrifice one of us for the greater good because we are the greater good.

We're the reason we're still here, not me.
This is life and death.How you live how you die-- it isn't up to me.I'm not your Governor.We choose to go.We choose to stay.We stick together.We vote.
We can stay and we can fight or we can go." I explained to all of them. I went up into the towers and I saw someone coming and it was Michonne. And I was shocked and wondered where Daryl was but I let Michonne inside again.

Carl's POV
Logan and I were getting our stuff together because we were leaving the prison. I was somewhat hostile to my sister I wasn't in a mood for her and she was doing the same thing.

We packed all of our stuff and we headed out. Dad tried to talk to the both of us but we ignored him and kept putting our stuff in the car.

"I never seen the twins this mad. Not even with Lori they just seem to shut down" Glenn said.

"They are still a kid. It's easy forget" Rick said.

Ricks POV
I was in the prison making sure we had everything. Michonne came up to me.

"The deal the Governor offered about me-- you had to think about it. You had to.I get it." Michonne said.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I came real close." I said.

"But you didn't.I never thanked you." Michonne said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For getting me out there that day, taking me in." Michonne explained.

"Well, if you didn't have that baby formula, I wouldn't have." I said.

"You could have just taken the formula." Michonne said.

"Well must have been something else, then.
You know, it was the twins who made the call.
They said you belonged here. You're one of us." I said.

"Hey I know the boys name is Carl. What is the girls name?" Michonne asked.

"Oh it's Logan. The ultra sound was wrong we thought we were having twin boys but baby B ended up being a girl so we still kept the name Logan. It was gonna be Logan Oliver Grimes but since it was a girl we did Logan Olivia Grimes" I said.

We both smiled a little.
"She has a beautiful name" michonne said.
And we both walked out.

Carl's POV
We were all hiding in a bush and we saw someone coming and Logan and I drew a gun on the kid.

"Don't shoot." The kid said.

" Drop the weapon, son." Hershel said.

"Sure.Here, take it." The kid said.

Logan and I still had our guns on him. He was coming closer to us and he still had his finger on the trigger. Logan and I couldn't take a chance so we both took a shot at him in the head.

Hershel was shocked at us and Logan and I realized what we did.

Dad hugged Logan and me.

"Dad, I'm coming to Woodbury." I said.

"Carl, Logan" Rick said.

"Dad, we did our job out there. Just like all of you." Logan said.

"Took out one of the Governor's soldiers." I said.

"One of his soldiers? A kid running away? He stumbled across us." Hershel said.

"No, he drew on us." Logan said.

"I'm sorry you had to do that." Rick said.

"It's what I was there for. I'm going with you." I said.

"That kid was scared. He was handing his gun over." Hershel said.

"He said he drew. Carl said it was in defense." Rick said.

"I was there. They didn't have to shoot.
They had every reason not to-- -" Hershel said.

"Maybe it looked like that to you, Hershel-- -" rick said.

"Rick! I'm telling you the twins gunned that kid down." Hershel said.

Dad came up to Logan and me.

"Hershel told me about the boy you two shot." Rick said.

"He had a gun." Logan said.

"Hmm. Was he handing it over?" Rick asked.

"He had just attacked us." I said.

"Yeah. Yes, he had. Was he handing it over?" Rick asked.

"We couldn't take the chance. I didn't kill the walker that killed Dale. Look what happened." I said.

"Son, that is not the same thing." Rick said.

"You didn't kill Andrew and he came back and killed Mom." I said.

"You were in a room with the Governor and you let him go.And then he killed Merle." Logan said.

"We did what We had to do.Now go.
So he doesn't kill any more of us." I said.

We both walked away from dad.

Everyone went back to Woodbury and Logan and I were waiting for them to come back.

We saw a bus and it was full of people.
Logan and I were confused.

"What is this?" I asked.

"They are gonna join us" Rick said.

We looked at all the people joining. I just stood there with Logan.