Season 3: Episodes 1-2

Based on S3E1-S3E2

Carl's POV

We were all trying to find a place to live because mom was gonna be having the baby soon.
I went with Dad,Daryl,and T-dog to clear a house again.

I been getting better with the gun and I was happy that I got to help.

We motioned everyone to come inside and I was looking for food.
I sat next to Logan with the canned dog food I found.
Logan looked at me in disgust and she gagged a little.
Everyone else was staring at me too.
Dad came up to me and took the can and threw it.
T-Dog spotted walkers and we all had to leave.

We all got all the cars again when we drove more.
I got out and Logan followed me. Dad looked at us and told us "15 you two are on point" and we nodded our heads in acknowledgment.

Ricks POV

We all were talking about what we were gonna do next.

"We got no place left to go." Hershel said.

"When this herd meets up with this one, we'll be cut off." Maggie said. "We'll never make it south.

"What would you say? That was about 150 ahead?" Daryl asked Glenn.

"That was last week it could be twice by now" Glenn said.

"This river could have delayed them.If we move fast, we might have a shot to tear right through there." Hershel said.

"Yeah, but if this group joins with that one, they could spill out this way." T-Dog said.

"So we're blocked." Carol said.

"Only thing to do is double back at 27 and swing towards Greenville." I said.

"Yeah, we picked through that already.It's like we spent the winter going in circles." T-Dog said.

"Yeah, I know.I know." I said. "At Newnan we'll push west.Haven't been through there yet.We can't keep going house to house.Need to find someplace to hole up for a few weeks."

"All right.Is it cool if we get to the creek before we head out? Won't take long.We got to fill up on water.
We can boil it later." T-Dog said.

"Knock yourself out." I said I went up to Hershel.

"She can't take much more of this moving about." Hershel said.

"What else can we do? Let her give birth on the run?" I asked.

"Do you see a way around that?" Hershel asked.

"Hey, while the others wash their panties, let's go hunt." Daryl said.

"That owl didn't exactly hit the spot." I said.

We out to the woods and we were walking and we came across a prison and we got everyone to the prison.

Carl's POV

My dad and Daryl found a prison and there were full of walkers and we all helped out to clear it and it was amazing. We all were gathered around the fire and Beth was singing songs.

In the morning we all killed all the walkers in the other part of the prison.

Logan and I were seeing where Beth was.

"Pretty gross." Logan said.

"Yeah, remember the storage units?"
I asked.

Beth went on the beds.
"It's actually-- it's actually comfortable.
Check it out." She said.