Season 8: Episode 8

Based on S8E8
Carl's POV
I was sitting down and writing a letter.

Logan came up to me. "Carl you're sweating" Logan said.

"I'm probably just hot" I said.

"Carl!" Logan yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm your twin sister and you can't lie to me what is up?" Logan asked.

"You promise not to say anything?" I asked.

"Yeah" Logan said

I motioned Logan to me.

Logan came and sat next to me. I lifted my shirt and showed her my bite.

Logan started sobbing.

"Carl this is all my fault" Logan said crying.

"No it's not your fault Logan it is mine" I said.

"But but but the pact we made when we were 11 at the camp" Logan said.

"I know we live or we die together" I said.

Logan kept crying Barbara came in the room.

"What's wrong with Logan?" Barbara asked.

Logan wiped her tears really quick. And I put my shirt down.

" I stubbed my toe" Logan said.

Barbra looked at Logan.

"Really bad" I said.

"Ok" Barbra  said and walked away.

It was night fall and Logan and I were sending food down in the sewer. "Carl Logan I been looking for you two what are you doing?" Michonne asked.

"I'm helping a traveler" I said.
Logan looked to the right.
"In the sewer?" Michonne asked.

Logan Michonne and I heard something.

"You may be wondering why the hell your lookouts didn't sound the alarm. See, we are polite. I mean, I don't know when they're gonna wake up from that kinda shot, but they should wake up. So let's just cut through the cow shit -- you lose. It's over. So you're gonna line up in front of your little houses, and you're gonna work up some apologies, and then the person with the lamest one is gonna get killed.
Then I kill Rick in front of everybody, and we move on. You have three -- count 'em, three minutes to open this gate, or we start bombing the shit out of you!" Negan said.

"They got out." Michonne said.
"Come on."

"Michonne." Logan said.

I followed them and I felt so dreary.
I was giving Logan and the others orders.

"You need to make it look like we're escaping out back. Get to the woods, halfway to the quarry, and cut the lights. Get enough of a lead on them, hit them, and get away on foot.
You know where we'll be.Just have to get the guns, get everyone else here, and we'll meet you there." I said.

"Two minutes, people! Dig deep.
I want these apologies to be memorable.
Bonus points for creativity. Work up a poem, sing a song. I love that shit." Negan said.

"Get going. There's gonna people in the infirmary.They're gonna need your help." I said.

"Look, we got guns." Tara said. "We can fight them"

"We will, but not now." Carl said.

"Carl's right." Logan said.

"Carl, we can't just let them have this place." Michonne said.

"We can. All you need to do is survive tonight.
This is my show. You said it.This is my plan, and you're gonna do it. You're all gonna do it." I said

Logan looked back.

"Logan Go!" I said.

"Carl I can't I been with you every step I'm not leaving you." Logan said.
"Michonne said this is the twins show and I want to be with you"

I let Logan stay with me.

We got up to a ladder and we called out to Negan.

"He's not home." Logan and I said.

"Oh-ho-holy shit! Everybody hold your fire.
It's Carl and Logan The inseparable twins.
Look at you. Answering the door like a big boy and big girl.
I am so proud.
Daddy's not home, huh? Well, I guess he's gonna get back to a big old smoky surprise." Negan said.

"There's families in here.
Kids." I said.

"My little sister." Logan said.

"Well, that shit just breaks my heart.
There's kids at the Sanctuary.
You must've seen 'em.
Even had a little baby at one of the outposts.
I wonder what happened to her.
None of this shit's fair, twins.
Hell, you two know that.
You two had to kill your own mom.
That is screwed up." Negan said.
"Ergo, we need someone in charge who's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that shit doesn't happen.Oh.Wait.
That's me."

"Bad stuff does happen, but we can figure this out." Logan said.

"We can stop this." I said.

"Oh, now you want to talk? See, your dad had it that I died, He gave my people a choice." Negan said

"Not us" I said.

"Now we're gonna need a new understanding.
Apologies, punish--" Negan said.

"Kill us!" Logan said.

"What did you say?" Negan asked us.

"If you have to kill someone, if there has to be punishment, then kill Logan and me.
I'm serious." I said.

"You wanna die?" Negan asked.

No, We don't. But We will someday.
It's gonna happen.
And i-- if us dying could stop this, if it can make things different -- for us, for you, for all those other kids -- it'd be worth it." I said.

"I mean, was this the plan? Was it supposed to be this way? Is this who you wanted to be?" Logan asked.

We got down the ladder while Negan was not looking.

"Damn it twins I thought we were having a moment" Negan said.

Logan and I threw smoke bombs I was so tired and with Logan and me falling from the ladder we were injured and Logan grabbed my hat and her hat. We were so tired and we were taking a break from all of this running but we heard something in the house and we ran out and the houses exploded.
We managed to get right back up and Saviors saw us and told us to get on the ground but we threw another smoke bomb and we going in the sewers.

I got down in the sewer with Logan.

Logan and I walked. I stopped.

"Carl?" Logan called.

"Im fine lets go."  I said.

Logan and I made sure everyone was ok.

Dad and Michonne came down in the sewer.

Dad looked at Siddiq.

"Logan and I brought him here" I said.

Dad and Michonne looked at me. Logan was already crying and hugging me.

"That's how it happened" I said.

I showed dad my bite and dad was in shock and Michonne and dad held my hand and Logan kept on crying and hugging me.

I looked into Logan's eyes and Logan knew I would not be here much longer.