Season 7: Episodes 4-5

Based on S7E4-S7E5
Carl's POV
The saviors came early and Logan and I were in the infirmary and someone was stealing all the medicine when Negan said only half. Logan took a shot out her gun.

"Put some back or the next one goes in you." I said.

"Twins what do you think happens next?" Dave asked.

"You die." Logan said.
Negan and Dad came to the scene.

"Carl, Logan,put it down." Rick said.

"No.He's taking all of our medicine." I said.
"They said only half our stuff." Logan said.

"Of course.Oh-ho.Really, twins?" Negan asked.

"And you should go." I said.
"Before you find out how dangerous we all are." Logan said.

"Well, pardon me, young man and young lady.
Excuse the shit out of my goddamn French, but did you two just threaten me? Look, I get threatening Davey here, but I can't have it.Not him, not me." Negan said.

"Twins, just put it down." Rick said.

"Don't be rude, Rick.We are having a conversation here.Now, twins where were we? Oh, yeah.
No threatening us. Listen, I like you two, so I don't want to go hard proving a point here.
You two don't want that. I said half your shit, and half is what I say it is.I'm serious.Do you want me to prove how serious? Again?"
Negan asked.

Logan and I looked at Negan. We put our gun down. Negan was talking about how he had his guns. And that he was take all of them and Dad looked Logan and me.

The saviors kept getting stuff. And I saw Enid getting teased by one of the saviors. "They will be gone soon" Rick said.

Logan walked away. The saviors left and there was lot of stuff they took. I was mad but dad soon had to leave again to get more stuff for Negan. Logan and I were practicing our aims with darts and Logan was frustrated and I was too.

"You should come with us." Rick asked.

"Someone's got to be here for Judith." I said.

"There's people who want to help.
We'll only be gone a few days at the most.
We need supplies.They're gonna be coming back soon." Rick said.

"Is this how it's gonna be now?" Logan asked.

"Yes. It is. You two know that." Rick said.

"See you in a few days." I said.

"We should get going they will come around." Aaron said.

"I'll, uh, meet you downstairs.You change your mind we're headed north." Rick said.

"Good luck.Yeah.I'll see you soon." Michonne said

"Thank you." Rick said.

"Why didn't you go with my dad?" Logan asked Michonne.

"I have to figure some things out." Michonne said.

"What is there to figure out?"'i asked.

"How we can do this.If we can." Michonne said.

"We can't.No, not like this." I said.

"Your dad thinks differently." Michonne said.

"And he's wrong. You know it." Logan said.

"Even if I think he is I don't know.Change your bandage later, and be nice to Olivia." Michonne said.

Logan and I looked out the window and saw Enid climbing the wall again.