Season 5: Episodes 1-2

Based on S5E1-S5E2
Carl's POV

We were in the car waiting and they took some of our people and it was scary. And Logan and I waited for our dad to come. We got to know some of the knew people. We waited and then the door opened and we all got out. And we fought our way out of Terminus. We all got out and we saw Carol in the woods.

Dad hugged Carol.
"Did you do that?" Rick asked.

"You have to come with me." Carol said.
She took us to this tiny house and we saw Tyresse and he was holding a baby and that baby was our little sister Judith.
Logan and I ran and dad ran to Judith. We were so happy.
"Judith." Logan said.
"You're okay." I said.
We all were hugging and we were so happy.

"What happened?" Carol asked.

"There were a bunch of walkers out here and he got his hands around Judith's neck.No, he's dead.
I-- I had to.So I did.I could." Tyresse said.

"I don't know if the fire is still burning." Rick said.

"It is." Carol said.

"Yeah.We need to go." Rick said.

"Yeah, but where?"'Daryl asked.

"Somewhere far away from there." Rick said.
We all headed down the track and into the Forrest to get away from Terminus.

We were all resting and dad made peace with Tara and my dad knew she didn't want to be with the Governor and thanked her for saving Glenn. We kept walking and Logan and I took turns holding Judith.

We all kept walking hoping to find a place to stay for a little bit. It was the next morning and we were walking in the woods and heard someone coming we all drew our guns but it ended up being Daryl. "We surrender" Daryl said.

Logan laughed. "One of these days you're really gonna get it" she said.
Daryl laughed and fist pound Logan.
We kept walking and we heard someone calling for help.
Someone was on a huge rock and he tried to get free from the walkers we shot the walkers.
"Come on down.You okay?" Rick asked.
The man bent down and started throwing up. I covered Logan's eyes with her hat she can't stand puke not even her own.

"Sorry." The man said.
"Yes.Thank you.I'm Gabriel."

"Do you have any weapons on you?" Rick asked.

"Do I look like I would have any weapons?" Gabriel asked.

"We don't give two short and curlies what it looks like." Abraham said.

"I have no weapons of any kind.The word of God is the only protection I need." Gabriel said.

"Sure didn't look like it." Daryl said.

"I called for help.Help came.
Do you have-- have any food? Whatever I-- I had left, it just hit the ground." Gabriel asked.

"We've got some pecans." I said and I took some pecans out of Logan's hand.

"Thank you. That's a beautiful child." Gabriel said.
"Do you have a camp?"

"No.Do you?" Rick asked.

" I have a church." Gabriel said.

"Hold your hands above your head." Rick said.
Gabriel put his hands above his head.

"How many walkers have you killed?" Rick asked.

"Not any, actually." Gabriel said.

"Turn around.How many people have you killed?" Rick asked.

"None." Gabriel said.

"Why?" Rick asked.

"Because the Lord abhors violence." Gabriel said.

"What have you done? We've all done something." Rick said.

"I'm a sinner. I sin almost every day. But those sins, I confess them to God, not strangers." Gabriel said.

"You said you had a church?" Michonne asked.

"Hey, earlier, were you watching us?" Rick asked.

" I keep to myself.Nowadays, people are just as dangerous as the dead, don't you think?" Gabriel asked.

"No, people are worse."'Daryl said.

"Well, I wasn't watching you.I haven't been beyond the stream near my church more than a few times since it all started.That was the furthest I've gone before today.Or maybe I'm lying.Maybe I'm lying about everything and there's no church ahead at all.
Maybe I'm leading you into a trap so I can steal all your squirrels.Members of my flock had often told me that my sense of humor leaves much to be desired." Gabriel said.

"Yeah, it does." Daryl said.
Gabriel took us to a church and it was good.

"Hold up.Can we take a look around first? We just want to hold on to our squirrels." Rick said. They all went inside to check the church out to make sure Gabriel wasn't hiding anything.

"I spent months here without stepping out the front door.If you found someone inside, well, it would have been surprising." Gabriel said.

"Thanks for this." I said.

We all went inside the church. And we all got settled in. And dad was asking where Gabriel got all the food from and Gabriel explained there was a good drive at a place and Dad wanted to go and he went up to Logan and me to talk to us.

"Listen, I don't trust this guy." Rick said.

"Why? Why do you trust him?" I asked.
"Everybody can't be bad" Logan said.

"Well I don't trust this guy.And that's why I'm bringing him with me.But he could have friends.
So I need you to stay alert and help Tyreese protect Judith, okay? Now I need you two to hear what I'm about to say." Rick said.

"Okay." Logan and I said.

"You two are not safe.No matter how many people are around or how clear the area looks, no matter what anyone says, no matter what you two think, you two are not safe.It only takes one second.
One second and it's over.Never let your guard down, ever.I want you twins to promise me." Rick said.

"I promise." I said
"I promise" Logan said.

"Dad.You're right. Logan and I are strong.
We all are.But we're strong enough that we can still help people. And we can handle ourselves if things go wrong." I said.
"And we're strong enough that we don't have to be afraid and we don't have to hide." Logan said.

"Well, he's hiding something." Rick said.

"We will  safe, Dad." I said. Dad hugged us goodbye.
They came back with a lot of food and I showed dad some things on the wall and we soon all had a good dinner with lots of food and we all had a great time.