Season 5: Episodes 12 and 15

Based on S5E12,S5E15
Carl's POV
We all go into the gates and we all had to have an interview with Deanna so she can see what we are like.
After some interviews we were given a house. Logan looked around and I saw the sink. Logan went up to it and turned it on and it was amazing.

We checked out the other houses. Logan and I thought we heard something upstairs but we just saw a bunch of comics and a radio. We went back to our house. And in the morning dad let Logan and me explore with Judith.

We wandered a little too far. And we saw Dad with Jessie and we were with an elderly couple that was adoring Judith. A little while later we got to meet the other teens.

"We're almost always here after school, so you can come by any time." Ron said.

"You go to school?" I asked.

"It's in a garage.Little kids go in the morning and then it's us in the afternoon.Probably you, too, right?" Ron asked.

"Probably." I said.

"Guys, this is Carl and this is his twin sister Logan" Ron said.

"Carl, Logan,this is Mikey and Enid." Ron said.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." Logan said.

"Enid's from outside, too.She just came eight months ago." Ron said.

"Oh, um is this yours?" Logan asked.

"Sorry.We didn't know you guys got that house.
We mostly just hang out there and listen to music.
That's Enid's.Want to play some video games? Or Mikey's house has a pool table, but his dad's kind of strict about it." Ron said.
I kept staring at Enid and Logan kept nudging me.

"It's okay.He's at work." Mikey said.
Logan and I stood in silence it was too much to take in.
"Um Sorry, I guess we come on kind of strong.We can just hang out." Ron said.

"You twin don't even have to talk if you don't wanna." Mikey said.

"Yeah, took Enid three weeks to say something." Ron said.

"Pull it together, Twins" Enid said.

"Don't call us twins next time everyone we are individuals" Logan said.
We stood there and I spoke up.
"Let's, um-- let's play some video games." I said.

"Cool, yeah." Ron said.

*video interview*
"This is the kind of place my mom wanted for us." I said.

"I'm sorry you two lost her." Deanna said.

"We didn't just lose her." Logan said.

"We killed her. It had to be us" I said.
*end of video interview*

Dad came in our room to check on us.

"Hey.How was Ron's house?" Rick asked.

"What do you think of this place?" I asked.

"Well, I think it seems nice." Rick said.

"Yeah.I like it here.I like the people.
But they're weak." I said.

"And I don't want us to get weak, too." Logan said.

The next day Logan and I were just reminding our own business and we saw Enid climbing on the wall and getting out.
Logan and I checked to make sure no one could see us.
We got out into the woods and we both got lost. Well we tried to find our way back and we found dad. And we saw walkers coming.
"Ready" Rick said.

We all got in our stances and we all killed the walkers and it was fun to be honest. And we got back to the gate and we all saw fighting and when it was all over. I saw Enid and she looked at me.
"You don't like me do you?" I asked.
Enid didn't say anything and she walked away.

We lost a couple more people and Logan and I decided to follow Enid again and we knew we had to be carful.
We got into the woods and we looked for Enid.

"Carl. Logan. I know you're following me.
Again.And you're going the wrong way." Enid said.

"You knew?" I asked.

"You're very loud. Can you go back? To be honest, you twins scare me." Enid said.

"You shouldn't sneak out by yourself." I said.
"Two people just died." Logan said.

"Oh, come on." Enid said coming out where she was hiding.
"People always die. You know that."

"We should go back." I said.

"Why?" Enid asked.

"What do you do out here anyways?" I asked.

"Same thing as you." Enid said and she ran off and Logan and I followed her. And we stopped and saw a walker coming and Enid threw a kitchen timer in the other direction. We all saw down and talked.

"Ron's a good guy." I said.

"He is." Enid said.

"Does he know you come out here?" I asked.

"No, I-- he wouldn't understand." Enid said.

"Why do my brother and I scare you?" Logan asked.

"I don't know.You twins just do." Enid said.
Enid pulled out a knife.

"Cool knife." I said.

"It was my mom's." Enid said.

"What happened to you before you got there?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" Enid asked.

"It does.I know. Something bad has happened to me, too.We need to go.Sounds like a lot." I said.
We all hid in a tree that was big enough for all three of us.

"It's their world.We're just living in it." Enid said.
I went to hold her hand and I backed away from it. "Cool.You're afraid of me, too." Enid said.

We all got back to Alexandria and my dad was fighting with Pete and I tried to break my father free from it all. My dad went insane and Michonne had enough of him and punched him cold.

Logan and I waited for our dad to come home. We saw him coming and he gave us a hug and we both mentioned that need all of us and they won't survive without us.
Dad nodded his head in agreement and he gave Logan and me another hug.