FOREWORD/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Bismillah-hir-Rahman-hir-Raheem

Without delaying any further, I'd like to announce the people you're going to meet through this book:

Characters:

*Durre Shehwar= Smart, a lil lazy, peace loving, pretty and friendly. She always has Ma'arij by her side.

* Diljah= Quite, beautiful and a friend of Durre and Ma'arij. Also a tenth grader. She is a christian. She loves someone who doesn't love her back.

* Ma'arij= A tenth grader, free of nature and likes to do whatever she wills. She wants Durre everywhere and whenever she needs.Durre Shehwar is her best buddy. She calls her brother a brat . And not that close to religion, she almost takes it casually.
(They all love to hang out in Dunkin Donuts whenever they've to discuss something important or just gossip something important too ;) )

*Dr.Saaleh = A famous Cardio Surgeon, also lives in America, also connected to Pakistan due to some past, friend of Mehmood since youth, believes in Allah and puts his trust in HIM, strong and handsome.

* Hunain= A mechanic by profession, believes that Allah will send someone for him, possessives. A brat. (That's what his sister calls him, Ma'arij is his sister)

* Mehmood= Friend of Dr.Saaleh, lives in America, has a tragic past. Skin tone is lil dark, but yeah he's attractive.He is also a religious man.

Okay so now, after briefing y'all with the main characters of the story that will be revolving around,

Keep clear that:

•  To write this novel, I have put my best efforts in so I won't tolerate any bad comments. You can criticise staying in your boundaries.Let me tell you about the boundaries, you cannot insult any of the character, you cannot be an unpaid advisor for me (I don't need any) , and no pinpoints about the typo errors. That's really too lame. -_-

•  Before starting to read my book, I would like to inform you that I'm trying to improve the command on this language.
I'll be glad if you give me synonyms for any words you feel, I'm repeating constantly. I'd appreciate. I love to learn new words.

• Be patient with the updates. It may be weekly, twice in a week or thrice even. Or sometimes not at all. You may have to wait a month or so. Pls be patient, if you want to read this book sincerely.

• Be a faithful reader, pls don't leave hanging in between.

• Learn to encourage the writer, by atleast putting a vote? That you can do right? It's not that tough touching the star icon.

• The idea of this book is totally mine and no credits to anyone except me lol. I know I'm self praising but that's okay. I need motivation for myself too. :p

• And yes I won't feel ashamed to say this, that if the quality of this story is improved( I mean those who've read HAE ) that's because of few wattpad stories here .

• Before starting any chapter of my book, please make sure you've prayed, you're in your free time, you don't have any exams ( studies are more important :D though you can read to stress free yourself ;) ), your parents aren't calling you for something. And that's it .

Why this name for the book?

I wanted to write something that'll benefit me to grooming myself, and that'd in one way or other help others too. Idk how would that be, because it's a tough thing to do, but In sha Allah I'd . Pleased...To Please The Lord, translates in Urdu as Raazi ba Razaa-e-Rabb.

The idea I've about this title and the connecting story is that, we as humans should find our love our everything our serenity in finding pleasure to please Allah, in pleasing Him we should spend our life. That's hard, but nothing is harder if you try. Right?

That directly and indirectly means we should have patience over whatever Allah decrees for us, we should trust Him with all our heart. He is our creator, so how can He ever want to harm us? Or break our heart?

Show some courtesy, vote or comment. Pls!

Jazak Allah
Shukran
Thank You
Shukriya
Dhanewad

😀

And lastly, if you start loving this book pls share with your friends.