Chapter 22

Assalam.o.Alaikum
This chapter is for the ungrateful silent readers -.-
Bcoz I hate you very much.
And those who put down their votes they are just laaaaaaavveeee 🖤😍. So actually all the good scenes of this chapter are for you good people.

Mehmood:

I was feeling nervous... I was not able to gather courage to look into her eyes. She was now mine lawfully. This relationship was halal. Why was I feeling remorseful then? Was it because of my past? I had excused her and came to the bathroom to splash water on my face, I was sweating profusely despite of the ac in my hotel room.

I recited the dua for dismissing shaitan, blowed on myself and then made a mental note of what I should begin talking with.

She was still sitting on the bed with her face hidden beneath the veil, I hadnt lifted her dupatta yet. Before I see her, I wanted to tell her everything of my past. Then it depends on her whether to accept me or not. I dont want to start my new relation with the tint of past miseries and the dirt of my old character having a shadow on my future life.

Slowly crawling towards her side, I said my salaam to her once again. She responded with a low voice.

" Ma'arij I... umm... I want to say you something. Actually, I have a confession. I don't know what will this bring to our fate, to our relation but I want to tell you something... that I cannot start my love life before acknowledging you with my past life. My past was... "

' I think you should first lift off this veil before proceeding. '

Her tone was change suddenly.

I resisted my urge to lift her veil but then succumbed to my desires, to my infatuation of seeing her as my bride... my taahira.

" Taahira... are you sure you want me to see you before knowing about my past? "

Composing myself, I sighed and exhaled the heavy air that was filling my lungs. I loosened my sherwani buttons, and then said bismillah in heart before lifting off her veil. Here she was before me,shining like a radiant moon on a full dark black night. Her charms were multiplied by the colour of her bridal dress, that enlightened her fair complexion and her red luscious lips were tempting me for otherwise. I closed my eyes shut for a second and then opened again, her head was shyly resting low. I lifted her chin up and placed a gentle soft kiss on her forehead and then placing my palm on her head I recited the dua which one is supposed to read when seeing their bride for the first time. She looked ethereal as if a hoor descended from heavens, for me only... I couldn't take my eyes of her rapturous beauty, her orbs twinkling with the effect of candle lights lit across the room. The jewelry she wore made her even more gorgeous. I lifted her nose ring slowly, and placed my lips on her cheeks. She was smelling intoxicating. Moving her dupatta from her head I let it slip beyond her shoulders , I couldn't take my eyes off her so I kept my eyes on her and made her stand and strode towards the centre of the room where the mahogany dressing table decorated with rose petals and candles stood. I made her face the mirror and slowly removed her jewelry one by one , starting from her necklace and earings. My hands brushed on the little of the bare back of her when I sensed her getting rigid upon my touch. I intentionally ran my fingers down her bare arms and kissed her knuckles, making her blush like a tomato. I loved the sight.

" Taahira jaan... I was a terrible person in the past. I had... those pictures... "

But she turned towards me cutting my sentence by placing her finger on my lips, and kissed my cheek.

' I want to start a beautiful life with you Muttaqi jaan... I am not interested of your past neither I want to know any details about it. I forgive you for whatever you may have done in it. Past does not define a person. '