Apology

Assalam.o.Alaikum and Hello dear readers,
Sorry this is not an update.

But pls read if you want to know why am I not updating!

I know none of you misses my updates, as I know I am not that of a great writer. But apart from that who does, this note is for them... For those who likes to read whenever I update.

I am sorry.

I don't think I can write anymore, it's not about this book only but also the other ones which I've started... Apologies from my side ...

You can call it a writer's block or whatver you want to. I am sorry for leaving you hanging in middle of nowhere. I feel extremely disappointed with myself that I am not able to carry the motto of this book so far, infact it makes me full of grief because I really wanted to give my best to this book... But I couldn't and I can't explain why. If you feel like you should, just remember me in your prayers. I need them the most. Maybe that I am not well, sick- it's hard to carry on.

So pls you can take this book off your library, and I would just request you Pls remember me in your prayers...

If , by any chance, God willing, I get my hands back on this book then you'll get an update.
If not, the journey ends here.

To conclude, I apologize again.

~Nabiha Noor.