Chapter 4

Claude: "I have accepted the fact as you are an acquaintance of Lord Michel's."

Claude: "But this goes beyond as my levels of patience!"

Regina: "Excuse me!?"

(I knew it he's really angry!?)

All I could do was stand there because Claude yelled at me, as sterner than I had ever seen before.

Claude: "You couldn't even follow one simple instruction."

Claude: "Something even a baby could have understood!"

Regina: "...What?"

Claude: "All I asked was for you to stay in your room!"

(So he must have seen me out on the balcony...)

As taken a back by Claude's harsh tone. I had to force myself to open my mouth.

Regina: "Sorry? I don't know what are you talking about."

Regina: "Still as you don't know what I just wanted to have a look so I was only go outside for a moment..."

Claude glared at me because I'm not scared.

Claude: "That's the problem."

Regina: "And what problem?"

Claude studied my face when I raised my eyebrows and I spoke.

Claude: "You may not have been aware, but images of you were taken during filming."

Regina: "Of me for what!?"

I turned on the TV in my room. As they were showing as footage of Prince Wilfred's interview... as I saw myself in the background because I was singing and I listened to the report.

TV: "We have asked the royal family who is this mysterious lady is... and I never seen the lady who singing as her beautiful voice."

TV: "But thus far have received no formal reply to our questions."

The camera zoomed in for a close up when I widen my eyes.

(No way... that's really me...)

As I stared at the TV screen until my thoughts were interrupted by Claude's low voice.

Claude: "This is exactly why I asked you to keep in your room!"

Regina: "SHUT UP!"

Claude frozen when he widen his eyes.

Regina: "They knows... THEY KNOWS ME AS I AM A PRINCESS!"

I crying on the bed because Claude was shocked.

Regina: "I am lost daughter of princess... I miss my mother, father and my sweet little sister..."

Claude: "What are you going to do...?"

Claude: "This unfortunate matter is in all likelihood going to get worse... but you're a Princess."

Claude: "You should tell them."

Regina: "I... I just can't..."

Claude: "Do you understand the position as you're in!? You have to tell them!"

???: "And did you listen to my instructions, Claude?"

As suddenly, I heard a quiet voice filled the room.

(Huh...)

I lifted my head when I turned to see Prince Wilfred had entered the room and he started putting pressure on Claude.