Sequel Epilogue

One month after the tiara had been returned to the Ellen Art Gallery. It was the final day of exhibit. Prince Wilfred and I had snuck into the gallery to see how it was going. I waited with him until closing time. I was back attending college as the renovations long since finished. And as usual, I was dropped back at my apartment by limo.

Regina: "Thank you for the ride."

A strange look crossed his face as I spoke.

Wilfred: "No, thank you. Sorry to make you tag along to these things."

Regina: "I don't mind."

Regina: "I was glad to see the tiara's time in public end without any more trouble."

Wilfred: "Yes, and thanks to Robert, it looked better than ever."

Regina: "Truly. I didn't know what might happen for a moment there..."

Regina: "I'm so glad about the exhibit wasn't cancelled so we could share it with everyone."

Wilfred: "I believe so too... however."

His voice dropped to a whisper as he touched my cheek lightly.

Wilfred: "That's the sign for the princess, which means it's yours now, Regina."

Regina: "Wilfred..."

I felt like I could stay there feeling his warm touch forever. We stared into each other's eyes.

(But Wilfred has work tomorrow...)

(I can't ask him for more than as just this tonight...)

Regina: "Well, it's getting late... good night."

I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand.

Regina: "Wilfred?"

I looked up to see him as staring at me with his puppy dog eyes.

Wilfred: "Can I come in, just for a little bit while?"

Regina: "But don't you have work tomorrow?"

I asked him hesitantly. He smiled and whispered sweetly in my ear.

Wilfred: "That's not a problem..."

Wilfred: "I've asked Claude to come and he picked me up from here tomorrow morning..."

Regina: "So... you mean...?"

(He plans to spend the night in my room tonight?)

Wilfred: "No...?"

His voice was soft and silky in my ear and I saw the pleading look in his eyes. I hesitated before letting out a quick sigh.

(I don't know what to do...)

Just then, Claude's black limousine pulled out and began to drive away.

Regina: "Alright then..."

My heart began to race as I was faced with Prince Wilfred's bright blue eyes. I gestured for him to follow me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(My room was closed up all day, so I'll need to let in some fresh air...)

(If I had known Prince Wilfred was coming.)

(But I would have made sure I was better prepared...)

I thought to myself before I calling out to Prince Wilfred who was hanging up his coat.