(Second Sequel) Chapter 1

((Ignore "Buy"... this is NOT buy about wattpad. You should buy App from Voltage! On your phone to go to Playstore!))

The tiara gleamed inside its see-through case. It was a historic relic as passed down from queen to queen for generations in the Spencer family.

(Soon as it will finally adorn my head...)

This room as also held the other important jewelry as that belonged to the Spencer family. It made me about picture of Robert and his granddaughter Anna's faces. Robert was the one in charge of everything pertaining to the Spencer jewelry collection as from crafting to repair.

(It was rough about back then...)

I had been involved in an incident with them. But with the safe as return of the jewelry as that had been on display, but in the Ellen Art Museum as things had settled back down quietly. For my wedding with Prince Wilfred of the Philip Kingdom, so Robert had put in a fair amount of maintenance and repair work. But now, it was all finished. As the day of the ceremony drew ever nearer as I found myself growing more and more antsy.

(Sometimes, I still wonder if I'm dreaming...)

(To be able to get married to Wilfred... and to become a princess from myself. But it's remind as queen...)

Lately, I had been spending all my time at Philip Castle. I was learning the formalities of being a princess and making preparations for the wedding ceremony. Whenever the training and preparations started to weigh heavily on me as I had to, but I gaze upon this tiara. It's beautiful glimmer as soothed my heart. It was almost as if it was encouraging me.

(But I know it's just my imagination...)

(But it feels like it's cheering me up...)

In the midst of my musings when I heard the footsteps approaching.

(Could it be... Wilfred...?)

Prince Wilfred had been busy with state duties as of late as which only it made me want to see him more. But when I turned around, it was Claude standing before me.

(Ah... it's Claude.)

When he saw my expression and his lips curled into a self-deprecating smile.

Claude: "My sincerest apologies for not being Prince Wilfred."

Regina: "Please, that's not what I..."

Claude: "Lady Regina, you wear your heart on your sleeve."

(Ack!?)

Claude: "You needn't concern about yourself with it around me, but do be more careful in formal situations."

Claude was usually so stern, but yet... today he spoke gently for some reason. But... no, he was softening about his stern tone in my presence.

Regina: "Alright... I'm sorry."

With my response, he moved to usher me from the room.

Claude: "Lady Cecille is present."

Regina: "...Lady Cecille? Is she here?"

Lady Cecille was Prince Wilfred's former fiance. However, she had always loved Prince Wilfred's elder brother Prince Stephen instead. As with Prince Wilfred choosing to take my hand. She was engaged to Prince Stephen instead now.

(But what's she's doing here on such a short notice?)

I hastened to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~