(Second Sequel) Ending Story

...That night. Prince Wilfred and I were relaxing in lodgings that Michel had provided for us. Tonight we would be spending the night in Castle Nobel Michel. And tomorrow afternoon, we had a parade scheduled in the Philip Kingdom.

Zain: "Let us know right away if you need anything."

Wilfred: "Alright."

Zain the steward bowed his head and departed and Prince Wilfred sighed softly.

(He's been acting a little strange lately around Zain...)

Regina: "Wilfred... what's wrong?"

Wilfred: "...What?"

Regina: "You've been on pins and needles whenever Zain's around."

As the words left my mouth, an image of Claude flitted through the back of my mind.

(Come to think of it...)

(He's been acting similarly around Claude.)

Wifred tugged me by the hand and he embraced me.

Wilfred: "I just feel... displeasure."

Regina: "Displeasure...?"

(But he seems perfect to me as far as stewards go...)

He brought his lips to mine as I wondered that to myself. The moment our lips touched but, he went still and murmured.

Wilfred: "...Because they seek to draw closer to your heart, Regina."

Regina: "What? My heart...?"

I was about to continue speaking when his lips sealed mine.

(Does he mean he's jealous?)

His kiss was so intense, it left my thoughts scattered, my heart ready to come apart. I pushed him back and spoke in a soft murmur.

Regina: "Wilfred... this is so sudden..."

He drew back and he smiled to me.

Wilfred: "Would you rather I not be sudden?"

Regina: "Er, that's not what I meant..."

I sighed in relief even as I said it.

Regina: "Besides, being jealous of Zain?"

Regina: "After he's gone so far out of his way to accommodate us?"

He looked off to the side with a slightly displeased look.

Wilfred: "...I'm not jealous."

Wilfred: "I simply don't like the looks he gives you."

(That's clearly jealousy.)

I couldn't help but giggled at his sulking remark. His cheeks grew faintly blushed.

Wilfred: "It's hardly funny."

Regina: "But it's just so cute. You always act so cool, normally..."

His eyebrows furrowed.

Wilfred: "Cute? I'm not trying to be cute..."

Regina: *Giggle* "But if that's enough to make you jealous...."

Regina: "You're in for trouble if we ever have children, don't you think?"

I blurted out, to which he tilted his head... then he murmured absently.

Wilfred: "If we have children... I hope they're boys. Brothers."

Regina: "Hm...?"

Wilfred: "Like Stephen and I... what do you think, Regina?"

Regina: "How am I supposed to answer that...?"

I felt too embarrassed to offer any comment. He looked at me in amusement and he brought his lips slowly back down upon mine. This time, he held me tightly to keep me from drawing away so easily.

(Mm... wait...)

I squirmed in an effort to get free, but I found myself toppling forward onto the bed with a fwump.

(Ah...)

I lay prone on the bed and Prince Wilfred covered me. His lips descended down to the nape of my neck.

(Mm... Wil...)

I was pinned beneath his weight as unable to move. The warmth he shared with me as made my heart quicken. My breathing grew ragged.

Wilfred: "You're so cute, Regina..."

He whispered into my ear and I spoke with all the resistance I could muster.

Regina: "You can't... even see my face like this..."

His faint chuckle tickled my ear. His fingertips ran from my neck to my back. I gave a shiver and he whispered once more into my ear.

Wilfred: "Your face isn't the only thing cute about you. So is this..."

He said, his fingers gliding down my back to my waist...

Wilfred: "And this..."

They slid further and further down.

Regina: "Ah! Okay, okay! I get it, you can let me go now."

As with that, his fingers drew back from me and the weight on my back lightened.

(Ah...)

I let out a breath of relief and I moved to turned over in the bed when his lips simply descended upon mine. Then he drew back with a light chuckle.

Wilfred: "...You don't get it at all."

Regina: "Huh...?"

Wilfred: "And I won't let you go tonight until you do understand."

Regina: "Until I understand what...?"

I mumured as my consciousness dimmed. His eyes gleamed enticingly.

Wilfred: "How cute you are in my arms, of course..."

We traded deep kisses beyond counting. His supple fingertip slid slowly down my body. My body arched into the warmth as he hold me in...

Wilfred: "I love you, Regina..."

Our bodies, our minds, melded and joined together more closely than ever before. As we stayed in each other's arms, I felt satisfied beyond measure. Here in his arms... on my first night as a princess.

~End of (Second Sequel) Wilfred's Story: The End~ 

((A/N: KYAAAAA! I WILL DO WILFRED: PRINCESS SEQUEL! Next is Prince Keith -_- FUCK YOU KEITH- NO I'M NOT READY! *slapped myself*))