Chapter 11

(This is such a ritzy hotel... and Prince Wilfred. But what about Miss Cecille...?)

With no regard to my feelings. Prince Wilfred continued to pull me along. As we entered the lobby, Prince Wilfred let go of my hand and he made his way to the front desk. He mentioned something to the front desk clerk and soon the manager came out.

Wilfred: "It's good to see you again."

The manager bowed repeatedly at Prince Wilfred's words.

Manager: "You too, Your Highness. So what has brought you here today?"

It seemed that the manager knew Prince Wilfred's royal status, and he turned his attention toward to me.

Manager: "Oh, you want this to be kept secret, I see."

Wilfred: "Yes. Don't tell anyone."

Manager: "Understood. I will have your room ready shortly."

With those words, the manager went behind the front desk and he came back with a key.

Manager: "All me to show you to your room."

It was only natural when Prince Wilfred took my hand he led me away. We followed after the manager.

(Wait, wait, wait! He really means to stay here!?)

Regina: "Um... Prince Wilfred?"

I addressed and he looked back to me cause he smiling softly.

Wilfred: "Please, just follow me quietly for now."

In the end, I was unable to say anything more and I walked along side with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilfred: "We can relax in here."

Prince Wilfred gave a happy sigh as he spoke. We were alone together in the hotel room.

Regina: "Relax? You mean, you really don't intend to return to the castle?"

Wilfred: "That's right. I don't have any official duties today, so there shouldn't be any problems with my not returning until tomorrow."

Regina: "If that's the case, but you shouldn't at least to let everyone know?"

I took out my own cell phone and I turned it on. As I did. I saw I had received an alarming amount of text messages.

(Wha...!?)

I checked to see they were all from Claude. Prince Wilfred noticed my expression and he took a peek at the phone in my hand.

Wilfred: "What's the matter...? Oh, Claude..."

Regina: "You should call him at least once..."

I tried to reason with him, but Prince Wilfred took my phone away from my hand and he turned it off again.

(Why...)

Wilfred: "I'll contact them myself later, so for now..."

(If he'd just contact them now...)

I noticed his shining eyes and I sighed and gave a non-committal nod.

Wilfred: "Well, then..."

Prince Wilfred spoke to me as he reached to touch my shoulder. I felt my body are twitch in anticipation as his fingers came closer. As then, Prince Wilfred laughed a bit.