(Sequel) Chapter 6

As the love between myself and my future husband, Prince Wilfried, grew... as my princess training was finally coming to an end. Because my college was undergoing universal renovations, but I had about a week off school. During about that time as I had been invited by Prince Wilfred to stay at Chateau Philip.

(We usually can't see each other very much.)

(I hope about this means as we'll be able to spend a bit of more time together.)

Any slight hope as I had of that disappeared with the sharp voice as I heard next.

???: "Miss Regina. Are you listening to me?"

Regina: "I'm listening!"

I sat up straight because I pout. But I caught sight of Prince Wilfred's butler, Claude's stern expression. Upon learning that I had a reasonably as long vacation... he was setting up a final about of princess traning. We were in the middle of discussing about that schedule.

Regina: "Why..."

Claude: "Because you don't have any college homework over this period... we should be able to fit more training than usual into each day."

(Which means... I have less time to see Wilfred?)

Claude spoke a little bit softer as he saw my shoulders droop.

Claude: "His Highness is very busy about these days."

Claude: "So during that time as we should make sure about that we do what we need to do as well."

Regina: "Alright."

He narrowed his eyes at my vague response.

Claude: "You should think of it as the day and you do become his princess coming nearer."

Claude: "I'm sure about that you wish to be accepted as equal to His Highness... as soon as possible."

(Claude...)

Regina: "That's true."

(That's right. Wilfred is really busy with his duties to the public.)

(But I need to work hard too!)

I had just regained my fighting spirit when I heard a knock at the door.

Claude: "Who could that be?"

Claude opened the door as he spoke. Prince Wilfred was there and he smiling.

Claude: "Your Highness..."

Regina: "I knew it, Wilfred."

Wilfred: "Haha, it's been a while, Regina."

He wink at Claude as he spoke. Then he walked up to me.

Regina: "Yes, it has. Have you finished your work for today?"

Wilfred: "Yes, I finished earlier than expected today... what's that?"

He looked down at the printout cause I held in my hand.

Regina: "Oh, this? It's a schedule for the rest of my princess training. It's helping me about princess training."

He raised his eyes brows as he gave it a read through then he turned a steely look towards to Claude.

Wilfred: "Claude, she's supposed to be on vacation. Don't you think about this is a bit too much?"

Claude: "B-But..."

I saw Claude flinch back and recalled what he had just said to me.

(He only had my best interests in my mind...)