1. Family Reunion

As I walk into the drop ship I make sure to grip Joey's bicep extra hard to make my act more convincing. Pulling the guards cap further down to hide my sharp features. People always called me stunning and striking so I use my looks to kill.

Once all the shaking and commotion was over I quickly made my way down to the exit. I did not want to spend another second in those buckles. As I was about to pull the lever someone yelled out.

"Stop! The air is toxic!" A blonde screamed out pushing through the crowd.

"Really? So that's why we live in a space station! Wow, that's really put life into perspective. Thanks for your input. You can leave now."  I state bluntly. I was so not in the mood for a dumb blonde bossing me around.

"Pretty girls right. We're all going to die anyway." A boy states. As he pushes through the crowd I get a good look at him. Not to bad. While I'm dying I wouldn't mind some eye candy.

 While I'm dying I wouldn't mind some eye candy

"I like you already." I seductively whisper up at him glad to have someone on my side.

"Come on Sis. One minute on the ground and your catching the hearts of all these poor guys!" I could recognize that voice anywhere. I search the crowd and find him leaning against the wall of the drop ship. He slowly strides over to me loving all the attention everyone was giving us. Us Ice's always love a bit of attention.

"Mickey oh my god!" I shout whilst running and jumping into his arms. I gripped him tightly missing him so much. I have so many questions running through my head I can't keep track. Then I started to hear murmurs from the crowd.

"How can he have a sister? It's illegal!"

"Their the Ice siblings!"

"That's the runner!"

"She is smoking hot!"

"Their both so sexy!" Followed by a catcall.

"That's it." I whisper hopping down and making my way over to the idiots clenching my fists. But my brother quickly grabs my arm. Knowing my short temper to well.

"Hey, hey calm down." My brother tries to relax me. "Give them something else to call you."

"Yeah? Care to enlighten me." I scoff. What else could they possibly want to call me because everything seems to be taken. Except maybe nice or generous. Yeah I'd take that any day over runner or slut.

"How about first person on the ground in one hundred years? Does that fulfill your hopes and dreams M?" He sarcastically points out. Throwing his hands in the air.

"Yes. Yes I think so." I say nodding my head and smiling.

Once the door opens all I can see is color as I make my way down the ramp

Once the door opens all I can see is color as I make my way down the ramp. Standing at the edge I jump down into moist soil. I can feel everyone holding their breaths expecting me to drop dead or something. So I pump my fists in the air.

"We're back bitches!" I scream.

Hey Everyone!

I hope you liked the first chapter.

In case you didn't notice I really like to change the plot so it's more exciting and different.

A little bit of Marley and Bellamy in there ; )

Till next time x