18. I want you to

I stand in the woods crying. It's not like me. I never cry. I find a small puddle of water to wash my face in and I get myself cleaned up. Then I head back to camp. I regret it immediately. As soon as I walk in all I see is people coughing up blood. I never really had a phobia of blood or anything, I mean for christ sake I'm a murderer. But this was disgusting, it was everywhere and it was clumpy. I spot Finn walking into Ravens tent so I follow him to find out whats going on. When I push aside the tent flap I am faced with the one person I can't stop thinking about. Bellamy.

"So someone just needs to take this and plant it on the bridge." Raven explains. I shake my thoughts of Bellamy and try to focus on why I'm here.

"What is going on out there! It's like the freakin' hunger games!" I say throwing my hands up in the air. Raven just sighs.

"The low down is Murphy came back with a virus and everyone is vomiting their guts." Raven explains and I just nod along.

"Cool, so what's going on with the bridge?" I ask trying not to focus on Murphy. God I have some serious boy issues.

"We need to blow up the bridge to delay the grounder attack." She explains. "Which a certain someone started." She says throwing me a pointed look and fake coughing at the end.

"Yeah I know. Clarke and Finn are idiots." I say seriously shaking my head causing Bellamy to laugh and Finn to scoff. 

"So who wants to blow up a bridge?" Raven asks raising the bomb in her hands.

"I will." Bellamy speaks up. But then I notice blood coming from his nose.

"Bell your nose." I say walking up to him but he puts his arm out stopping me.

"No stay back. It's contagious. Go find Jasper and tell him to take the shot." He tells Raven and he stumbles out. Finn follows leaving just me and Raven. I notice her pick up the bomb and put it in her backpack. 

"What are you doing?" I ask her grabbing her arm.

"What does it look like?" She replies grabbing supplies and shoving them in her bag.

"No way." I reply. I will not let her risk her life for this camp. She has been through so much. And she is a bad runner so she won't make it in time. I grab her wrists and pull them behind her back.

"What are you doing!" She yells at me. 

"What does it look like?" I reply causing her to tug away but I'm much stronger. Then I find some rope and tie her to the tree holding up her tent.

"Come on Marley! You got to be kidding me!" She screams struggling against the rope. But I just tie rope around her mouth so nobody can hear her. Once I've tied her legs together I rush to the drop ship. I spot Bellamy lying on the ground looking like death. I rush over to him and take his face in my hands. He is asleep so I quickly plant a kiss on his forehead and rush out of camp. Luckily everyone is to god damn sick to notice me. 

I run for about half an hour then I spot the bridge. I sprint down to the bridge as fast as I can. Then I immediately feel a rush of dizziness come over me. I try to shake it off but then I notice blood coming from my nose. I quickly build the bomb and stumble away from the bridge. I am practically crawling when I vomit up decent amount of blood. 

I grab the backpack. I scramble around for a while then I feel the cold surface of a gun. I grab it and try to position myself for the shot. I cough up a little more lung and then shoot. I can feel myself get thrown back by force. I hit the ground with a thud. 

In a situation like this I'm sure most people would be thinking about how to stay alive or checking for injuries. However all that I can think about is Bellamy. I messed up. I want him too. That thought is the only thing that compels me to get up. I try to run but it is just a sort of stumble. It feels like years of agony, wheezing and vomiting but I eventually make it back to camp. 

Then it begins to rain heavily

Then it begins to rain heavily. I can hear everyone chant LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! But all I can focus on in the distance is Bellamy. I notice everyone clear a path once they notice what is happening. I slowly begin to walk towards him but he stands still. Then it turns into a sprint I jump up and he replies by grabbing my legs and pulling them around him. Our faces are so close together and I can feel his hot breath on my face.

"I want you to." I say looking into his dark brown eyes searching for an answer. But instead he pulls my face against his and we kiss. This kiss isn't like any of our other kisses. It feels meaningful. I want him so badly and he wants me to. It's passionate. Then he leans out and looks me in the eye.

"Yes, well a Queen always gets what she wants

"Yes, well a Queen always gets what she wants." He whispers seductively. 

Hey everyone!

I hope you liked this chapter.

I'm so glad that they are finally together!!!

I know kissing in the rain is so cliche but I just had to include it.

Till next time x