14. Getting high

"Where are you going?" I ask walking over to Bellamy and Clarke.

"Jaha said there's a bunker near here with supplies. We are going to check it out." Clarke says.

"You see Clarke. The deal with the whole leading thing is sharing information." I tell her rolling my eyes.

"You can't come." Bellamy tells me.

"Why the hell not?" I ask him raising your eyebrows.

"Your injured." He says pointing to my stomach.

"Who isn't." I state walking out of camp. With the others following me.

"Clarke, come here." I tell her.

"What?" She asks.

"I'm not blind. I know that you and Finn had a little something going on. But you need to end it. Raven is Finn's girlfriend. And now way in hell am I going to let you mess it up." I tell her angrily popping a nut into my mouth.

"Okay?" I ask her raising my eyebrows. She scoffs and walks ahead but I grab her upper arm. 

"Touch Finn or hurt Raven and you will have it coming." I tell her aggressively and I march off next to Bellamy. Happy that I got the last word.

"A little harsh don't you think?" He asks me keeping his voice low.

"I'm not letting Raven get hurt again." I mumble walking faster to avoid conversation. A while later we find the bunker and looks through it.

"I found some blankets." Clarke yells out.

"Find me a decent freakin' tent or a med kit and then we can be friends!" I shout out. It really frustrates me that we walked all this way for nothing. I let my anger out on a barrel full of water kicking it over with a grunt. I bend down when I hear clattering and find guns.

"Bingo." I mumble picking one up.

"God bless." Bellamy mumbles throwing an arm around my shoulder while we stare at the guns. Then he heads and sets up a X for us to shoot. I take my aim and fire straight in the middle. 

"Woah! I didn't know you could shoot." Bellamy says walking over to me but I shrug.

"I am a woman of many talents." I tell him smiling. Then Clarke shoots and misses the tarp. I try to contain a laugh but I let it out bending over in a fit of laughter.

"We need rules for these guns." Clarke says.

"Really? I hadn't thought of that." I mock causing Bellamy to grin.

"Talk to Miller. His Dad was on the guard. He knows a lot. Keep him close." Bellamy tells her.

"Why are you acting so weird? All the extra rations... Your going to run aren't you." Clarke shakes her head in shock.

"Smart move. Can I come?" I ask him and he nods smiling.

"You two cannot leave you are the only thing holding this camp together." Clarke argues.

"Time out." I say heading outside.

"I second that." Bellamy says following me. When I get outside I see my Mum and Dad standing in the open field.

"MUM! DAD!" I scream rushing forward enveloping them in a hug. But then they push me back.

"You did this to us! If you weren't born we would be alive! You are a curse to this family and everyone you touch!" They both scream.

"I know! I'm sorry! I tried to save you." I whimper falling to my knees burying my face in my hands. When I look up I am met with a four faces. I am met with the faces of the guards I killed.

"We were only doing our job. Was your life worth all of ours. We had family and kids." They all say in unison.

"No, no, no." I cry shaking closing my eyes. But when I open them I am met with a delinquents gun pointed at my head.

"Please don't." I plead quietly.

"Sorry Shumway's orders." He replies but before he can shoot he is shot in the head and falls tp the ground. I look to see Bellamy. Panting I get up and wrap him in a hug which he immediately returns.

"Did you see things?" I ask him leaning out and he nods.

"I guess we just got high." He replies breathing quickly.

Hey everyone!

I didn't include everything in this chapter because I couldn't be bothered and everyone already knows the plot from the show.

Till next time x