11. The second family reunion

I wake up and realize I'm in Bellamys tent. Then last night all comes back to me.

LAST NIGHT

"Hey you look exhausted." Bellamy tells me on the walk back to camp.

"I don't usually fish for compliments but thank you." I reply sourly my legs hurting like hell. Then Bellamy kneels over.

"Hop on." He says nodding his head signaling for me to hop on his back.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking on my own." I announce crossing my arms and staring down at him.

"Don't be so stubborn. Hop on before you pass out from exhaustion." He states matter of a factly. 

"Fine. But don't complain about my weight." I say giving in hopping on his back.

"What are you talking about? You weigh less than a feather." He says.

NOW

I turn around to see Bellamy cuddling up next to me. That was really nice of him but I try to shake it off. I can't get attached to anyone just to get my heart broken. Not like Michael. I'm pulled away from my thoughts when I hear someone coming inside the tent.

"Bellamy! You need to see this!" Octavia shouts pushing through the tent opening. I quickly pull up the covers to hide my half naked body. When Octavia comes in she quirks an eyebrow noticing me.

"Hey Mar." She says dragging it out mockingly.

"Hey Tav." I reply smiling innocently. I quickly get up and chuck on my shirt and pants.

"What's the news? Did Clarke finally manage to get the stick out of her ass." I ask jokingly causing her to laugh.

"No not quite. There's a pod falling from the sky." She says shaking Bellamy awake. When he groans I look over at them. 

"Bell a pod just fell from the sky we need to go now." Octavia says sitting on the makeshift bed. 

"No it's dark there could be grounders. We'll wait until first light." I say walking out of the tent and standing up on a log near the fire. I whistle loudly to get everyones attention.

"Unless you have a death wish we are waiting until first light. I don't particularly feel like dragging all of your speared body's back to camp in the dark." I shout to them all. To my surprise they all nod and head back to their tents. I manage to get Octavia in private.

"Hey Tav. There's something I need to tell you." I say looking at her sadly.

"I'm totally cool with you and my brother if thats it." She says quickly but I shake my head.

"No that's not it. Before Atom passed I asked him if he wanted me to deliver a message to anyone." I say slowly and she nods her head. 

"He wanted me to tell you that he knew you would do great things one day." I tell her. I see tears well up in her eyes and she quickly pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you Mar." She whispers pulling out. I smile and head back to the tent and start packing my stuff then Bellamy walks in.

"Where are you heading?" He asks me looking confused.

"To the pod. It probably has a radio and if the ark comes down I'm dead." I say heading out of the tent.

"Well I'm glad we are on the same page Queen. Lets hit it." He says walking behind me. Once we are out we begin making our way to where I think it crashed.