21. May we meet again

I wake up in indescribable pain. I notice that I am in someones arms and I groan whilst opening my eyes. I look up and am met with the charming face of Bellamy Blake.

"Are you alright?" Bellamys asks gently.

"Where is Murphy?" I ask getting up.

"He locked himself on the second floor." Bellamy replies joining me. I head over to the ladder and climb up. Then I begin pounding on the hatch.

"Open up you scumbag!" I yell so he can hear me. But instead of some snarky reply I am met with an explosion. I shove my body against the hatch and it opens. I cough from all the smoke then I notice he blew a hole in the wall. I sprint to the edge and notice that the jump isn't to steep so I hop down. I spot Murphy running and begin following him as quick as I can. I didn't even realize Bellamy was following me until he wraps his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing! Let go!" I yell thrashing in his grip but he doesn't loosen his hold.

"Calm down babe! Let the grounders finish him off." He says gently and slowly letting me go. I stomp my foot annoyed that I don't get to beat him up.

"You better run!" I scream so Murphy can hear me. Bellamy takes my hand and leads me back to camp.

"God, while you where out be beat you up so badly." Bellamy replies wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, well I sorta asked for it." I reply regretting my attitude and sassy comments. But Bellamy just shakes his head.

"Come on, let's go get that pretty face cleaned up." He says leading me to the drop ship but then  we hear someone yell out.

"It's Clarke and Finn!" A boy on watch yells out and sure enough Clarke and Finn strut into camp.

"Woah! What happened to you two! You look awful!" I say striding up to them.

"The real question is, who managed to beat you up?" Clarke asks looking my bloodied body up and down.

"Oh yay storytime." I say sarcastically clapping my hands together.

"Save it for later. The grounders are coming and we need to leave here now." Finn cuts in.

"No way! We built this place for a fight. We won't be safe out there!" I comeback shocked at his stupid idea.

 We won't be safe out there!" I comeback shocked at his stupid idea

"Lincoln told us about how we can escape to the sea. People their will help us." Clarke says trying to convince me.

"No way! As much as an island escape sounds nice we have a war on our hands! We need to stay and prepare! Not hide like babies!" I yell at hear which is followed by a bunch of 'yeahs' from the crowd.

"Marleys right! There is nowhere safer than here. I say let them come!" Bellamy yells throwing his hands up in the air earning an applause from the crowd.