10. The royals

"Ewww. Who the hell would cut of Well's fingers. Ladies and gentleman we have a psychopath on the loose." I say staring at the fingers on the table.

"We need to keep this quiet. We don't want chaos." Bellamy informs us.

"What happened to whatever the hell we want?" I ask confused at his sudden change of heart.

"Yeah Bellamy? The people have a right to know." Clarke chimes in. I turn around and give her a high five.

 I turn around and give her a high five

"Can we just remember this moment. The first time Clarke and I agreed." I ask smiling causing Bellamy to chuckle. Clarke begins walking towards the exit of the tent. But Bellamy blocks the door.

"You don't even know who's knife that is." Bellamy attempts to block us.

"J.M. John Murphy." Clarke points out holding the knife up to Bellamy.

"Oh that little." I mumble walking towards the exit pushing past them both. When I get outside I immediately spot Murphy bossing everyone around. I speed walk up to him.

"Oi John." I yell at him causing everyone to turn their attention to us.

"Hey hot stuff what can I," He begins but I push him backwards.

"I cannot believe you killed Wells you psychopath!" I shout punching him in the jaw causing him to fall backwards. "What where you thinking." I whisper shout at him shaking my head at him.

"What are you on? I didn't kill Wells the grounders did!" Murphy says getting up looking at me sadly. Then he turns his gaze to Bellamy who walked up next to me.

"Do you believe this crap Bellamy?" Murphy asks him raising his voice.

"They found your knife next his fingers." Bellamy says causing Murphy to scoff shaking his head. Then Michael walks up next to me.

"First you stalk my little sis and next you kill someone

"First you stalk my little sis and next you kill someone. God your messed up." Michael says walking up to Murphy and throwing a punch at his jaw.

"I say we float him!" Someone yells out followed by cheers.